ADVERTISEMENT

Kaletha... He gone....

82IU

Freshman
Apr 30, 2016
Per his Twitter account that was reposted on The Hoosier Daily. Darn, was hoping for him to be back. Wish him the best. Thanks Logan for your contributions!
Go Hoosiers!

I hate this news. Could have really used him to patrol CF and hit leadoff again next year with all the young guys coming in. Wonder if he decided enough was enough, got denied by the NCAA for another year or what the deal really is/was. He made a good contribution to the program in limited time.

I hate this news. Could have really used him to patrol CF and hit leadoff again next year with all the young guys coming in. Wonder if he decided enough was enough, got denied by the NCAA for another year or what the deal really is/was. He made a good contribution to the program in limited time.

I tell you what....this college baseball business is tough.

Most of these guys get, at most, 1/2 of the cost of attendance....it's not like football or basketball in terms of aid, but is similar in terms of demands made on time and on the body.

I tell you what....this college baseball business is tough.

Most of these guys get, at most, 1/2 of the cost of attendance....it's not like football or basketball in terms of aid, but is similar in terms of demands made on time and on the body.
No doubt about it. These guys get screwed unlike anything the basketball or football player could even comprehend. This article had me totally fired up a couple weeks ago.

https://www.northsidesun.com/opinion-columns/biggest-injustice-college-sports#sthash.D8ZDgTH6.dpbs

No doubt about it. These guys get screwed unlike anything the basketball or football player could even comprehend. This article had me totally fired up a couple weeks ago.

https://www.northsidesun.com/opinion-columns/biggest-injustice-college-sports#sthash.D8ZDgTH6.dpbs

It's a bad situation......you got top 5-6 players in the state getting 1/2 cost of attendance.......Now there's nothing preventing someone from getting a full ride.....someone like Vecrumba might.........but it's rare.

Reactions: mk23
ADVERTISEMENT