ADVERTISEMENT

K Brooks- story not over yet??

Lucy has a point. I heard Brooks was so mean he made Martha the Mop Lady cry and that is why she doesn't come out live anymore but they use a video of her singing the IU Fight Song.
There is no room for Brooks at IU, Brooks is a bottom feeder.

Reactions: hatchetdad
PEEGS has to toe the party line to keep his media credentials. Pretty simple to see based upon the way that he controls that board. I'm not a fan of that type of moderation, but the anarchy allowed here is not much better. The mods here are toothless and worthless dickbags.
Every post i read of yours is calling someone stupid, ignorant or a dickbag. WTF!

Would love to meet you and discuss.

Friend I was born and raised in Washington IN. I am assuming you are a Washington Hatchet. Good to see ya.
Maybe he is an axe muderer who just so happens to be a dad :)
crazy-hick-hillybilly-axe-murder-halloween-murderer-isolated-hillbilly-plumb-loco-man-ready-to-commit-create-44784621.jpg

Have you seen Brooks play? I really haven't, other than highlights and no idea what kind of teammate he'd be, but just from all the smoke and drama, I'd be concerned about that. We're full, I like our team and am fine with it as is. Just as with Stevens, maybe it's time to move on, and things will work out for both.

Now, I also trust this staff, and if they determine all the above checks out and he can help us, then I'd look forward to that too. I agree with you too on possible direction. The staff's already talked about the promise they see with RP. Haven't seen that with the other freshmen and would think that might be who would choose to make a move.
Being fine with the roster they have is fine....but don't question someone else character without reason. Keion Brooks is an excellent son,student,player,and teammate.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01 and GGary
Being fine with the roster they have is fine....but don't question someone else character without reason. Keion Brooks is an excellent son,student,player,and teammate.
I'm so happy for KY, they have the pleasure of keeping their Wonder Boy.

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT