ADVERTISEMENT

K Brooks- story not over yet??

The general intelligence and level of IU basketball discussion at Peegs, both on the free and premium forums, is far superior to this site. The football gap is much, much greater.

Its not even close. The content and intelligence level there is far superior.

Some are upset with the “insider info” being withheld there. I’m not sure it is always withheld, but the policy there seems to be one of prudence. If its unsubstantiated, or not their info to release, it is withheld. Thats a level of integrity that I highly respect. its also what drives some crazy, because they feel theyre entitled to that (often unsubstantiated) info because they are paying for it. I get it I suppose, but there is always twitter for that, so go there.

No such thing as too soon. Only funny and not funny. The original post was just lazy shock humor(mods deleted), the follow up that you quoted was brilliant.
U know how u know something wasn’t funny? When u have to tell everyone how funny it was!

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I think it comes down to whether or not you would trade Jerome Hunter for Keion Brooks.

I would make the trade in a heartbeat.
Keion shoots the three at a 21% clip - doesn't really fit into CMW's desire for shooters. For the life of me I just don't see what is so great, he hasn't even really proven he can start, much less star or really do anything. Plus his dad, he of the "it's time to be selfish" justification for going to UK. Leave them both behind.

You still have to guard Brooks at the 3 pt line. I completely disagree that Race brings more to the table than Brooks. Brooks averaged more points and rebounds than Race while playing 5 less mpg.

IMO, Brooks would be the day 1 starter at the 4.
XJ
Bates
Stewart (or Kopp)
Brooks
TJD
If you truly believe that and are not just trolling, then you're ignorant. He has nothing, absolutely nothing stat wise to warrant that kind of blind belief.

lol. That is a complete lie. Fatjohns gets a lot of shit completely wrong. When something happens he says “as expected “or we hinted strongly at. Just horse shit. Twitter is the best form of information and it isn’t close.

they also censor you to only say positive shit. Super annoying. Would much rather have to sift through ord and court teach each other how to count than read peoples censored takes.
Well, Peegs covered the AAU tourney this past weekend with 3 reporters, with stories and mega posts/reports. The Hoosier did not even mention it on the free board. You are lying,lol.

Well, Peegs covered the AAU tourney this past weekend with 3 reporters, with stories and mega posts/reports. The Hoosier did not even mention it on the free board. You are lying,lol.

oh if you want shittt biased reporting on Highschool kids, by all means those are your guys.

I don’t follow HS recruiting. I’ll watch some highlights and stats, view rankings but could care less their take on the kids or what people say about them. They are all not the best talent evaluators IMO, or they would be an assistant coach making 10*the money

oh if you want shittt biased reporting on Highschool kids, by all means those are your guys.

I don’t follow HS recruiting. I’ll watch some highlights and stats, view rankings but could care less their take on the kids or what people say about them. They are all not the best talent evaluators IMO, or they would be an assistant coach making 10*the money
Coincidentally, one of their reporters, Brian Snow, just left to become an assistant coach at Penn State men's bball! The content of posts and stories in Peegs is multiple times better than this board...Daily and EVERY day.

No. There is NO need to pay for any of them. The news breaks on the twatter or other sources just as fast as those that pay for it.
but the content and quality of the articles and the opinions and info from knowledgable posters is awesome and well worth it to me. It does not exist on this board.

Keion shoots the three at a 21% clip - doesn't really fit into CMW's desire for shooters. For the life of me I just don't see what is so great, he hasn't even really proven he can start, much less star or really do anything. Plus his dad, he of the "it's time to be selfish" justification for going to UK. Leave them both behind.
Race will likely start at the 4 in the current roster. Keion is a better shooter than race.

Woodson has already addressed the shooting issues.

I can see why you like their stuff. He is “director of recruiting”. Maybe 50k-75k a year? He is for sure not an assistant coach or ever will be.

If you truly believe that and are not just trolling, then you're ignorant. He has nothing, absolutely nothing stat wise to warrant that kind of blind belief.
He’s been more productive than Race while playing less minutes. That’s a fact.

Maybe you should explain your comment about Leal
Which comment? I have made quite a few! I am very excited about CMW. Leal won’t play, to slow for Woodson system. IU will be not be playing a caliber of Leal type in the future!

Last edited:
Its not even close. The content and intelligence level there is far superior.

Some are upset with the “insider info” being withheld there. I’m not sure it is always withheld, but the policy there seems to be one of prudence. If its unsubstantiated, or not their info to release, it is withheld. Thats a level of integrity that I highly respect. its also what drives some crazy, because they feel theyre entitled to that (often unsubstantiated) info because they are paying for it. I get it I suppose, but there is always twitter for that, so go there.
There are some advantages there in terms of troll-management but the level of sunshine pumping can hit the gag level pretty quickly.

I can see why you like their stuff. He is “director of recruiting”. Maybe 50k-75k a year? He is for sure not an assistant coach or ever will be.
He is part of the staff, per PSU. Director of Recruiting means that he is regarded as a solid evaluator of talent. I do appreciate the details of info that Peegs provides. We do not get anything approaching that here.

Brian Snow - Men's Basketball Coach - Penn State University ...

https://gopsusports.com › sports › roster › coaches › brian...

A former national recruiting analyst, Brian Snow was named Penn State's director of

Penn State Basketball's Micah Shrewsberry makes crucial ...

https://victorybellrings.com › 2021/04/19 › penn-state-...

7 days ago — Penn State Basketball head coach Micah Shrewsberry announced a crucial addition to his staff, hiring long time recruiting analyst Brian Snow ...

See "crucial addition to his STAFF"

Last edited:
For an Indiana basketball forum to have 4 pages about wishing a Kentucky bench player to transfer to IU is embarrassing.
Brooks would instantly become the second best player on IU, should he transfer. IU needs talent. If a scholarship opens, bring him if he will come.

Brooks would instantly become the second best player on IU, should he transfer. IU needs talent. If a scholarship opens, bring him if he will come.
If he would instantly become our second best player, then our time as a bottom third Big 10 team isn’t ending any time soon.

Reactions: Seyton and Lucy01
Coincidentally, one of their reporters, Brian Snow, just left to become an assistant coach at Penn State men's bball! The content of posts and stories in Peegs is multiple times better than this board...Daily and EVERY day.

He is part of the staff, per PSU. Director of Recruiting means that he is regarded as a solid evaluator of talent. I do appreciate the details of info that Peegs provides. We do not get anything approaching that here.

Brian Snow - Men's Basketball Coach - Penn State University ...

https://gopsusports.com › sports › roster › coaches › brian...

A former national recruiting analyst, Brian Snow was named Penn State's director of

Penn State Basketball's Micah Shrewsberry makes crucial ...

https://victorybellrings.com › 2021/04/19 › penn-state-...

7 days ago — Penn State Basketball head coach Micah Shrewsberry announced a crucial addition to his staff, hiring long time recruiting analyst Brian Snow ...

See "crucial addition to his STAFF"

like I said, I understand why you like peegs. You gobble this shit up. I should dig up the article making elston a key piece of our staff 5 years ago. Whoever said “crucial addition” eats spaghettios in his basement, you are buying the next case for him, congrats!!!

• Wow
Reactions: jimmygoiu
ADVERTISEMENT