ADVERTISEMENT

K Brooks- story not over yet??

just when I think I'm out...they pull me back in.

Some more smoke. Curious what this would mean for players like Hunter, TG. Maybe nothing, but then again...roster may not yet be set.

If Keion Brooks wants to be successful, he is really going to have to step up his ability to be selfish. His selfishness has been underwhelming so far...

If Keion Brooks wants to be successful, he is really going to have to step up his ability to be selfish. His selfishness has been underwhelming so far...

I can’t imagine the shit I would have tweeted out at 17 if I was a local celebrity. That being said, I would pay 5k right now for him to be on the team and Rob to transfer. Hell market has been doing great this week, make it $7,500.

Reactions: mk23
I can’t imagine the shit I would have tweeted out at 17 if I was a local celebrity. That being said, I would pay 5k right now for him to be on the team and Rob to transfer. Hell market has been doing great this week, make it $7,500.
No kidding. Miss the days where it was tough to royally **** up socially. I think could be a much better player off the ball and in the new offense. Regardless, if Keion is an upgrade, I’m not saying I wouldn’t take him. I simply find it funny how this all panned out to this point.

Reactions: Cavanagh.13
I doubt it's Rob who walks if Brooks jumps to IU.....more like Hunter or Galloway. We'd suddenly have a glut of wing players (with TG near or at the bottom of the depth chart). Hunter can't defend the wing and Galloway can't shoot from the wing...but Hunter's upside is still higher. Speculation is that Brooks is waiting for semester to end so he can vacate Lexington before entering portal, and if he does, he won't be in there long.

Last edited:
“Literally dying”? Did I miss something?

Edit: I did. I now see the story about the UK player. Jeez, that might have been too soon HooDat...
my very same thoughts....too soon.

my favorite radio DJ from the 80s/90s in Chicago - Kevin Matthews- would always say "tragedy plus time = comedy". In this case, WAY too soon.

I doubt it's Rob who walks if Brooks jumps to IU.....more like Hunter or Galloway. We'd suddenly have a glut of wing players (with TG near or at the bottom of the depth chart). Hunter can't defend the wing and Galloway can't shoot from the wing...but Hunter's upside is still higher. Speculation is that Brooks is waiting for semester to end so he can vacate Lexington before entering portal, and if he does, he won't be in there long.
Have you seen Brooks play? I really haven't, other than highlights and no idea what kind of teammate he'd be, but just from all the smoke and drama, I'd be concerned about that. We're full, I like our team and am fine with it as is. Just as with Stevens, maybe it's time to move on, and things will work out for both.

Now, I also trust this staff, and if they determine all the above checks out and he can help us, then I'd look forward to that too. I agree with you too on possible direction. The staff's already talked about the promise they see with RP. Haven't seen that with the other freshmen and would think that might be who would choose to make a move.

Have you seen Brooks play? I really haven't, other than highlights and no idea what kind of teammate he'd be, but just from all the smoke and drama, I'd be concerned about that. We're full, I like our team and am fine with it as is. Just as with Stevens, maybe it's time to move on, and things will work out for both.

Now, I also trust this staff, and if they determine all the above checks out and he can help us, then I'd look forward to that too. I agree with you too on possible direction. The staff's already talked about the promise they see with RP. Haven't seen that with the other freshmen and would think that might be who would choose to make a move.

That guy Newman, I think he is the peegs version at UK, but actually has inside info. He predicted a ton of stuff in recent years about the team. Him saying he is for sure leaving, and IU is the top choice, should prob warrant some serious attention.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Yeah, it's been kind to me too this week, not that good, but good. Maybe we can do a you pay the buyout of Rob, Leal, and Galloway and I pay the administrative costs for them to transfer to the MVC or MAC

Re: seeing Brooks play- no not much...I didn't waste much time this winter watching a sub .500 UK team on TV. This may be in same line as the Stevens rumor- smoke created only by speculative journalists and twitter accounts.

Re: seeing Brooks play- no not much...I didn't waste much time this winter watching a sub .500 UK team on TV. This may be in same line as the Stevens rumor- smoke created only by speculative journalists and twitter accounts.

Really good rebounder, ton of untapped potential. Long and athletic, will play in the NBA. No brainer upgrade.

Reactions: LifeLong_IU77
cb5e5b590579a545f25e7465d1e70bba.gif

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Where the heck are the mods?

I don’t know if this creep is actually an IU fan. But, either way, his disgusting comments reflect very, very badly on all of us.
I agree...I'm all about the 1st amendment but those rights don't prevent your sorry ass from having a tasteless post removed from a basketball message board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT