ADVERTISEMENT

Juwan Howard Michigan Coach

I said that after the season. And yes, moves are being made behind the scenes. They’re quiet moves, but when certain people start talking...the pieces on the board start slowly moving. Believe me, not everyone is kicked back in their rocker loving what they’ve seen so far.
Ah yes, so if he does get canned any time in the next several seasons you can say, "I told you!" Much like your "inside info" on Brooks that anyone who knew of the internet could have made. I'm surprised this site or Peegs hasn't offered you a job for these great sources you have.

When you first made that claim you made it sound as if it was happening very soon. It was only later that you started walking it back and setting it might take time - as in one or two seasons or more.

Please at least substantiate your accusation. Who, when, etc. news link would be.nice.
Adrian Payne and Keith Appling,Payne admitted to the police that the girl said "No". the female student was told by MSU counselors that she would be fighting against "big fish" if she filed charges. Google Appling Payne
incident for link. Izzo enalbes rape because he "protects" his players. See ESPN report.

Ah yes, so if he does get canned any time in the next several seasons you can say, "I told you!" Much like your "inside info" on Brooks that anyone who knew of the internet could have made. I'm surprised this site or Peegs hasn't offered you a job for these great sources you have.

When you first made that claim you made it sound as if it was happening very soon. It was only later that you started walking it back and setting it might take time - as in one or two seasons or more.

To feepaw:

685c14f4-3af8-40ce-b979-39cfdbbbee94_text_hi.gif

I read the ESPN report and I googled Appling Payne and Izzo rape, and I get the picture that the situation at MSU is chronically horrible. But none of it indicated that calling Coach Izzo the rape enabler is accurate or deserved. More likely the people responsible for all of this rape enabling are the president and the A.D. Note that they both resigned. It is to be hoped that the new heads of MSU will transform that place closer to fine.

Say what you want. A lot of people argued with me over Brooks. I heard it first hand from an assistant coach weeks before. Is it your bedtime yet?

Say what you want. A lot of people argued with me over Brooks. I heard it first hand from an assistant coach weeks before. Is it your bedtime yet?

Ya, your buddy and every college basketball recruiting blogger in the country...your info, per usual, was killer. What happened to the Archie buy out this spring? You are hearing things are no longer “in the works”? Lolol

I live up near Ann Arbor. The ad said he wanted an experienced head coach and then hired someone with none, zero, nada.

Coaching is a lot more than recruiting in college. You are basically a ceo and a coach. Surprised UofM could not get what they originally set out to get.. a proven ncaa coach

Almost all coaching hires are a risk. Especially when you are replacing a HOF coach. But I view this one as an unreasonable risk. But maybe it will pay off. Sometimes they do.0
The wolverines could very easily have signed a proven coach.
Ed Cooley and Shaka Smart were in the mix as well as others.
They just decided to go with and unproven.

Ya, your buddy and every college basketball recruiting blogger in the country...your info, per usual, was killer. What happened to the Archie buy out this spring? You are hearing things are no longer “in the works”? Lolol

"God personally told me it was going to rain today and it did"
"You know that most weather forecasts predicted an 80% chance of rain, right?"
"But I knew for certain that it would rain, God told me"

Reactions: hondo314
IU won't even hire an IU guy. You'd also think Juwan would try to have a career as an NBA player. This certainly shows the greatness of Archie having Juwan ready to step in as coach in the Big 10 straight from playing in college.
Who is an IU guy worth hiring?

Reactions: goody1986
Is that why you argued with me at the time about IU still having a chance?

The argument was — and always will be —that you don’t have any inside info. Your many misses have been, in douche-speak, disasters....
I feel bad for you, and what you must live with in your household...
You have an obsession with Douche that is unnatural and unlike any that I have ever met or been around.
Kind of sickening to think of why ‘douche’ must be on your mind so much that you use it so consistently...

I read the ESPN report and I googled Appling Payne and Izzo rape, and I get the picture that the situation at MSU is chronically horrible. But none of it indicated that calling Coach Izzo the rape enabler is accurate or deserved. More likely the people responsible for all of this rape enabling are the president and the A.D. Note that they both resigned. It is to be hoped that the new heads of MSU will transform that place closer to fine.

Mateen Cleaves miraculously made it through 4 seasons at msu without ever being suspended. Cleaves was in court numerous times while at msu, treated msu co-eds like trash, and rarely went to class. Mateen was also on the take from Ed Martin.

Tom Izzo named his son after Mateen. He has also brought Mateen back to games to honor him, despite Cleaves being on bond for rape allegations.

Keith Appling and Adriaen Payne never sat the bench for one minute despite Payne admitting a girl told them to stop having sex with her.

Tom Izzo allowed Travis Walton to live in his basement despite Walton punching a girl in the face and rape allegations.

Tom Izzo has a very close relationship with Christian Dawkins.

Tom Izzo is the only coach in the Big Ten to be suspended for cheating.

Tom Izzo is the only coach in the Big Ten to be suspended for cheating.

This? I could not find anything else. Did Izzo have any wins vacated like Syracuse?

“EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Michigan State coach Tom Izzo will serve a one-game suspension for a secondary violation of NCAA rules tied to a summer basketball camp.

Michigan State officials said late Friday afternoon the school employed someone associated with a potential recruit during a basketball camp in June. The person was paid $475 for five days of working with middle schoolers. Izzo says he regrets what happened and called it an unintentional violation of the rules.”

You need to do some more research.

Maybe based on the fact that he was an All American in college, a NBA All Star, 2x NBA champion, and has coached several years as an assistant in the NBA.

And if IU made a hire like that you would say...

"Terrible hire. What was Glass thinking hiring a guy with no head coaching experience."

"No college coaching experience. IU is not going to be good until Glass and McRobbie are gone."

And if IU made a hire like that you would say...

"Terrible hire. What was Glass thinking hiring a guy with no head coaching experience."

"No college coaching experience. IU is not going to be good until Glass and McRobbie are gone."
I’ve never said that’s a prerequisite. Ever.

I’ve never said that’s a prerequisite. Ever.

And I never said that you did. I am saying that you would have bitched about the hire if IU did the same thing as UM.

I actually thought I made that pretty clear. Guess not.

And I never said that you did. I am saying that you would have bitched about the hire if IU did the same thing as UM.

I actually thought I made that pretty clear. Guess not.
You know what keeps people from bitching about a coach - Winning!

Archie started rough w the 2 state school blowouts, then lost 12 of 13, and missed the tourney both seasons because of those...

Reactions: Boilerpointe81

Quite true but fepaugh would have been bitching about a hire like Howard at IU BEFORE a single game was played and the quotes would have been very similar to what I posted.

I don't have a problem with people bitching as long as it is reasonably civil and not filled with hyperbole.

Archie started rough w the 2 state school blowouts, then lost 12 of 13, and missed the tourney both seasons because of those...

Ya, good coaches have never lose to crap teams in their first few years at a new school. They never have shitty stretches. Every good coach hits the ground running.

Izzo, Wright, Beilein, Bennett have never missed the tourney and beat the Siennas and Santa Claras of the world every single time.

We really do get it’s diff when happening to us but — man — you guys just refuse to step away from the keyboard, take some deep breathes, and think about the path taken by other coaches at schools we’re currently looking up to....

Let the hurt feelz go for a minute and just consider that maybe two years isn’t enough to pass final judgement. You’ll seriously have all the support youd want around here in 1 to 2 years if we don’t look like we could be a serious player in college basketball. Just 1 to 2 years....

Ya, good coaches have never lose to crap teams in their first few years at a new school. They never have shitty stretches. Every good coach hits the ground running.

Izzo, Wright, Beilein, Bennett have never missed the tourney and beat the Siennas and Santa Claras of the world every single time.

We really do get it’s diff when happening to us but — man — you guys just refuse to step away from the keyboard, take some deep breathes, and think about the path taken by other coaches at schools we’re currently looking up to....

Let the hurt feelz go for a minute and just consider that maybe two years isn’t enough to pass final judgement. You’ll seriously have all the support youd want around here in 1 to 2 years if we don’t look like we could be a serious player in college basketball. Just 1 to 2 years....
Or maybe it could be you and some others are a step slow and behind the curve? It's not a big deal if you don't really know what you've been seeing but it's a whole different ball of wax when you are hounding others who might be.

Reactions: fpeaugh
Or maybe it could be you and some others are a step slow and behind the curve? It's not a big deal if you don't really know what you've been seeing but it's a whole different ball of wax when you are hounding others who might be.

What is this gibberish? Two years isn’t enough time. A bucket full of your tears won’t change that. Your aren’t seeing shit but you’re doing a great job of projecting your low self-esteem issues onto IU basketball. Weird.

Reactions: glidresquirrel
Remember that thread where feepaw said Howard was a great hire?

:D

Yea, the morons and malcontents with the genius is always greater with another coach narrative.

First it was Howard, until his team quit playing defense. Then Holtmann, until they got exposed for lack of high level talent. Now it's Underwood which is laughable at best.

Criticize a white coach your a hater, criticize a black coach your a racist, critizice a black president you’re a racist, criticize a white successful President you’re a Democratic nominee! That’s truth folks

god I hope IU pounds rape U tomorrow so you leave the boards for a few days.

Criticize a white coach your a hater, criticize a black coach your a racist, critizice a black president you’re a racist, criticize a white successful President you’re a Democratic nominee! That’s truth folks
Wow!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT