ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Taylor

Any great insight which way he is leaning before his Saturday announcement? Maybe frepee saw his parents looking at property 🤔
Hadn't even heard he'd set a date. Where did you see that? If we were his last visit and he then set a date, based on his and his Mom's comments, I'd think that bodes pretty well for us!

Hadn't even heard he'd set a date. Where did you see that? If we were his last visit and he then set a date, based on his and his Mom's comments, I'd think that bodes pretty well for us!
Premie had it yesterday. I guess Saturday is his birthday too. Maybe he's getting something nice for himself, like a pair of candy stripes.

Any great insight which way he is leaning before his Saturday announcement? Maybe frepee saw his parents looking at property 🤔
Idk, but would be nice to have this kid at IU. Would be nice to have a Zeisloft with a lil more game on our roster. I forget what its like to see good ball movement for an open three and getting excited vbg.

Idk, but would be nice to have this kid at IU. Would be nice to have a Zeisloft with a lil more game on our roster. I forget what its like to see good ball movement for an open three and getting excited vbg.
this kid seems to have a lot more upside than NZ ever had. He'll be a solid built 6 foot 7 by his first day on campus. Interesting that 247 has no crystal ball guesses for him. His camp must be keeping his leanings pretty quiet.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
FutureCast by Rivals has two different experts picking Syracuse. One of the experts has been correct almost 90-percent of the time. Somebody at Rivals knows something.

I feel as if this us the type of kid CMW wants but I don't feel all the hype of a "must get" like we had with Kauffman or Patterson probably because there hasn't been that much time to build up his importance and that he is out of state. If/when we get back to winning, I think we will get more of the players we want rather than whiff but am excited about level of players he is going after

I don’t know what kids see in the current Syracuse?

76 year old coach. Horrible weather. Dull campus. Gimmick zone defense.

Oh well.
I agree. I was on the bland campus, at the sterile Dome and tons of snow. yikes

I have no idea but Peegs’s guess (and he’ says he’s only guessing - not a “book it”) is IU.

I thought a lot of that chatter was before he had his IU Official Visit. But maybe bot.

Syracuse or Virginia. Depends if he wants to go out of state
After Isaac McKneely committed to Virginia, it was always very unlikely that Taylor would stay in Charlottesville. The wing positions are a bit crowded. For 2022/23, UVa will have on the wings, Armaan Franklin, Carson McCorkle, Taine Murray, Igor Milicic, and Isaac McKneely. Admittedly, Milicic was a late addition this spring, but he also adds a bit of versatility which suggests a number of other options. Regardless, Murray, McKneely, and Taylor could almost pass for triplets, and the skills sets are nearly identical. There was no clear path to early playing time for Taylor at Virginia, while at Syracuse he will simply step into Buddy Boeheim's role almost immediately.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT