ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Taylor visit Q&A

hoosierdaddy_1972

Benchwarmer
Jul 20, 2018
JT seems like a great fit for our program.
But someone should politely, ever-so-diplomatically inform him that Bloomington is now also a football town and IU is also a football school. The combination he should thoroughly enjoy.

Reactions: 76-1
But someone should politely, ever-so-diplomatically inform him that Bloomington is now also a football town and IU is also a football school. The combination he should thoroughly enjoy.
Doubt he cares it’s a football town…. LOL.

Reactions: hatchetdad
Lol

I too am excited about IU footballl, however I will wait a bit to see if this trend can continue. I expect them to be really good this fall, but will they be a top tier B1G team in 5 or even 10 years? It takes awhile to become a "football school." Remember after the success of IU basketball in 2012 and 2013, then the fall off to mediocrity in the succeeding years?

Reactions: Birnk403
IU is not a football school YET.

Had to smile when Justin's mom said they noticed the sunbathers by the pool. Just a coincidence right? 😁😁😁
Whatever it takes as long as rules are followed.

Had to smile when Justin's mom said they noticed the sunbathers by the pool. Just a coincidence right? 😁😁😁

I too am excited about IU footballl, however I will wait a bit to see if this trend can continue. I expect them to be really good this fall, but will they be a top tier B1G team in 5 or even 10 years? It takes awhile to become a "football school." Remember after the success of IU basketball in 2012 and 2013, then the fall off to mediocrity in the succeeding years?
Is Tom Allen leaving or something?

Tom Allen is working to build a sustainable program and the recruiting is improving. If he can win with 2 and 3 stars, imagine what he can do with 4 stars.

Reactions: UncleMark
Tom Allen is working to build a sustainable program and the recruiting is improving. If he can win with 2 and 3 stars, imagine what he can do with 4 stars.
Haha. Will turn corrupt like Dabo and Clemson when he started recruiting 5 stars after winning with 3’s and 4’s

I've noticed in the past that sunbathers make me consider whether to alter some of my rules.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT