ADVERTISEMENT

Just Win Baby!!!

Hoosier CPA

Redshirt
Jun 27, 2017
To quote the great former Oakland Raiders owner, “Just Win Baby!!” Our Hoosiers are right there, ready to take that next step. Today’s game is a big step. Have we grown enough to handle the adversity that undoubtedly will occur today, like it always does on the road. Can we fight through it and turn the momentum of the game back in our favor and finish the job. I hope we can. Go Hoosiers!!!

The defense has not been good but they haven't stopped us either. Scored to take the lead at half so just more blathering from an idiot.

Gentlemen-

I’ve watched this goat rodeo for over 40 years. We brought in a guy who was supposed to be a defensive guru and we are back to square 1 in that department. I would be shocked if Maryland doesn’t run away with this in the 2nd half. It’s what we do.

Gentlemen-

I’ve watched this goat rodeo for over 40 years. We brought in a guy who was supposed to be a defensive guru and we are back to square 1 in that department. I would be shocked if Maryland doesn’t run away with this in the 2nd half. It’s what we do.
Why come here and post or watch games then? Go do something else with your life.

Reactions: Hoosiersfan2018
The defense has not been good but they haven't stopped us either. Scored to take the lead at half so just more blathering from an idiot.
That’s all I was saying. I wasn’t agreeing with BRCB about not winning this game, but they’ll have to overcome their own defense to do it.

Al Davis wouldnt allow some of this coaching staff to be here this long. Put out, or get out!!!!

Gentlemen-

Guess what? Nobody cares about your fragile mental state. If we win this game and prove that all of your posts this season are all the rantings of a know nothing will you agree to leave?

That’s all I was saying. I wasn’t agreeing with BRCB about not winning this game, but they’ll have to overcome their own defense to do it.

Agreed. Our new DC has to figure out how to stop SOMETHING. We are not stopping the run, qb run, or the pass.

Agreed. Our new DC has to figure out how to stop SOMETHING. We are not stopping the run, qb run, or the pass.
Welp...Maryland has alot of talent and have recruited pretty damn well the past few years. We got out played by some of those athletes today BUT bottom line we won on the road and covered with our backup QB.

Reactions: HereYouGoIU
Welp...Maryland has alot of talent and have recruited pretty damn well the past few years. We got out played by some of those athletes today BUT bottom line we won on the road and covered with our backup QB.

I feel a bit better about the defensive side after listening to Allen's press conference after the game. Good job tightening things up at half.

Reactions: HereYouGoIU
Gentlemen-

Think we won the 2nd half 10-7. Decent improvement by defense.

Reactions: Tokyo Steve
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT