ADVERTISEMENT

Just wanted to check say........

Feb 26, 2018
Im a UK fan. But now that Crean is gone you have a coach I can pull for. I hope you have a successful season. Looks like you are on your way back. It would be fun to meet your team in the tournament. I feel the same about Louisville. Finally got a coach I want to root for. Will always be a UK fan first but I love it when we have multiple programs being successful from our area. That also includes Xavier and UC. So good luck and see you in March.

Im a UK fan. But now that Crean is gone you have a coach I can pull for. I hope you have a successful season. Looks like you are on your way back. It would be fun to meet your team in the tournament. I feel the same about Louisville. Finally got a coach I want to root for. Will always be a UK fan first but I love it when we have multiple programs being successful from our area. That also includes Xavier and UC. So good luck and see you in March.
Thanks for stopping by. I grew up in Evansville. Got many Cats buddies. One of friends dad played for Rupp. Always more fun when we don’t suck. Hope we see you guys too.

Yeah Man, what a great rivalry! Hey, what if we played each other every year alternating in our great campus arenas? Oh yeah...

I understand why you didn't like Crean although most of our oppenents loved him, he definitely had Kentucky's number.

Yeah Man, what a great rivalry! Hey, what if we played each other every year alternating in our great campus arenas? Oh yeah...
Except they don 't play on campus. Rupp is getting pretty old. It is about time for Calipari to threaten UK to build a new stadium on campus or he is moving his team to Owensboro or Paducah.

UK should be willing to tear down a library or another building they don't use to make room for a 25,000 seat arena.

Except they don 't play on campus. Rupp is getting pretty old. It is about time for Calipari to threaten UK to build a new stadium on campus or he is moving his team to Owensboro or Paducah.

UK should be willing to tear down a library or another building they don't use to make room for a 25,000 seat arena.

OK, home arenas... that's too good a rivalry to not be happening and to allow the students the opportunity to enjoy. I'd be fine with a 4 year rotation: Indy, or Chicago/NYC (wherever Calipari's ego dictates), and then home and home.

Reactions: IU Hardcore

The Owensboro Omelets? Can't think of a good name for the Paducah team's name. The Omelets are scrambling on defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT