ADVERTISEMENT

Just trash...

Easy solution: play in the B1G West :p

I disagree.

As we learned from this year, intentionally or unintentionally 'ducking" quality teams in order to make a 6-6 / 7-5 bowl is lame. Luckily, we weren't in a position where our SOS cost us a National Semifinal berth, but as a B10 East member, I'm comfortable knowing if we win a full-schedule East slate, plus win the Conference Champ game, we are almost assured a Final 4 slot.

I love the Cincy game next year, plus the 3 crossover games. Iowa, Minny, and Purdue all could be ranked.

I want Purdue to be 11-0 when we play them every year. I want every team we play to be considered quality.

It's the only way we'll get into the Final 4. We need to embrace it.

is what the CFP gave y'all Hoosier fans this season. Even as a Purdue fan it's obvious IU got the shaft from the conference and the CFP committee on what should have been a historic season for the program. God willing, 2021 can be a revenge tour.

Cheers, and see you at the next bucket game.
I would usually root for OSU since they are a B1G School in the playoff, but not this year. I hope Clemson just runs all over them.

I would usually root for OSU since they are a B1G School in the playoff, but not this year. I hope Clemson just runs all over them.
Not me...I hope osu crushes them especially after Dabo has run his mouth now twice. I don't want our only loss to look like a "bad loss" because the whole East is that down. Rather it would solidify to the rest of the league just how damn close we were and bitchslap all those IU doubters in the cfp! I'll be cheering like a madman for osu.

Not me...I hope osu crushes them especially after Dabo has run his mouth now twice. I don't want our only loss to look like a "bad loss" because the whole East is that down. Rather it would solidify to the rest of the league just how damn close we were and bitchslap all those IU doubters in the cfp! I'll be cheering like a madman for osu.
We just need to beat Ole Miss. I dont think in the long run the final metrics of our game against OSU will matter all that much.

The national perception of IU will depend on us taking care of business with Ol' Miss. Thats the thing we can control.

Of course.

But if we look good against Ole Miss, and OSU represents (or even wins) well...that moves us up spots next year.

In fact, if we beat Ole Miss easily, and OSU marches....there would be considerations for us being top 4.

"The only team that gave OSU a tussle, was one loss Indiana, at Columbus....the #4 final ranked Hoosiers will be a team to be reckoned with in 2021, when they host the Nat'l Champion Bucks in November, this time in a packed house in Bloomington".

That's what we should be hoping for.

Of course.

But if we look good against Ole Miss, and OSU represents (or even wins) well...that moves us up spots next year.

In fact, if we beat Ole Miss easily, and OSU marches....there would be considerations for us being top 4.

"The only team that gave OSU a tussle, was one loss Indiana, at Columbus....the #4 final ranked Hoosiers will be a team to be reckoned with in 2021, when they host the Nat'l Champion Bucks in November, this time in a packed house in Bloomington".

That is certainly looking ahead!

Reactions: red hornet
Of course.

Ole Miss has a good offense. Kiffin is an offense oriented coach. I doubt we win easily if at all.

You would think so but it has never made a damn bit of difference. The Bucks said they "let" us back in the game so f them. I hope they get beat by a hundred.
[/QUOTE]

So you think OSU should have said, “Sure we beat IU and we’re undefeated, but because we missed a couple of games during a pandemic, IU should be in the Championship and we decline going even if the Conference votes us in as Big Rast Champion.”

Here’s news for you- no team including IU would do that. Hate the Big 10 officials for that reason, hate OSU for winning the game, but anger at them for going to the Conference Championship is

You would think so but it has never made a damn bit of difference. The Bucks said they "let" us back in the game so f them. I hope they get beat by a hundred.

So you think OSU should have said, “Sure we beat IU and we’re undefeated, but because we missed a couple of games during a pandemic, IU should be in the Championship and we decline going even if the Conference votes us in as Big Rast Champion.”

Here’s news for you- no team including IU would do that. Hate the Big 10 officials for that reason, hate OSU for winning the game, but anger at them for going to the Conference Championship is
[/QUOTE]
I didnt say anything about the conference championship. My only beef with that whole fiasco is with the Conference. No, this stems from Day's postgame interviews.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT