ADVERTISEMENT

Just ride it out with Archie.

I know for a fact that there are numerous HS coaches throughout this state who BELIEVE they could do a better job. Could they? Not likely, but this mentality has been out there due to the ineptness of the program and it negatively affects in-state recruiting.
Both of your declarations are wrong. The high school coaches in this state overwhelmingly support Archie because they have a lot of respect for what he's trying to build. They also appreciate the style of basketball he wants to play. People who really know basketball know what he's up against.

How anyone would arrive at the conclusion that his in-state recruiting has suffered is laughably stupid when the results staring them in the face say exactly the opposite. That being said, there are a fair number of pretenders out there posing as high school basketball coaches. I don't doubt some of those clueless dummies think they know better. Respected high school coaches know that Archie will succeed when he gets the pieces in place because the guy is a good basketball coach.

So if you know this "for a fact", your facts are wrong. You need to do a better job vetting your sources.

The way Maryland did with Turgeon. Iowa did with Mccaffrey. Penn State did with Chambers. And numerous other examples. He’s not going to get fired. So cheering for him to lose is stupid. We aren’t the program we were in the 70s and 80s and probably never will be again. The Big Ten is so much better now. Our goal needs to be to get back to the point where we can compete with the best teams in our conference. Get older. Stay older. Keep recruiting top 100 kids. And it will fall into place.
It’s hard to predict how far Archie can take us. It’s possible that he will ultimately fail to meet the standard of winning. His bar is set higher than Maryland, Iowa, and Penn State though.

I just put him on ignore - something I should have done as soon as I realized he was Ord a few months ago. Besides, like a petulant child, I'm sure people ignoring him instead of engaging him bothers him much more. Psychopaths need to be acknowledged more than anything. It drives them crazy to be rendered insignificant.
I put him on ignore when he was PranksterMary and I missed the posts that led to his banning. I want to see it this time. It will happen, and it’s only a matter of when. I don’t reply to him, which I know he hates, and it’s fun to watch him try to get a response. ;)

I put him on ignore when he was PranksterMary and I missed the posts that led to his banning. I want to see it this time. It will happen, and it’s only a matter of when. I don’t reply to him, which I know he hates, and it’s fun to watch him try to get a response. ;)
The childish tantrum from the great pretender continues. Lol

And let’s not forget that neither senior Green nor Davis is a starter or a team captain.
Unless the position was stripped, Green is a captain along with Durham.

You make some good points but this was not completely correct.

Play defense. That’s something.
No, that was what was sold to us, they don't do that either in addition to averaging Crean level turnovers, inability to pass effectively, and not being able to hit the broad f'n side of the barn for shooting. That's what it is! Big deal, he got Lander, when he actually plays here I'll believe it and if he ever does I'd hope it's under better instruction. Please elaborate and give examples of how that is not an honest assessment, 3 years and 10+M later?

Back to the basement with you. You lack the intellect to keep up here, like any aging stoner.
I think he and Hondo are probably something like the Gimp from Pulp Fiction, it's otherwise tough to explain. Maybe it's a different world an we do win something for losing, we're on the right track to success if that's the case.

Reactions: bailey777
I think he and Hondo are probably something like the Gimp from Pulp Fiction, it's otherwise tough to explain. Maybe it's a different world an we do win something for losing, we're on the right track to success if that's the case.
Oh look you found a friend ...

lmao .. the three Babosos ..

Limpy, Quaggy, and Lame'o ..

He posts like an aging stoner, the kind of person who’s chronically underemployed and socially maladjusted. Oh, and his knowledge of hoops is confined to statistics, just like Crean’s. Neither ever played the game.

He posts like an aging stoner, the kind of person who’s chronically underemployed and socially maladjusted. Oh, and his knowledge of hoops is confined to statistics, just like Crean’s. Neither ever played the game.
I'm not a Crean fan, never was, do like to get high, do like watching good bball, don't like dicks that try to defend bad bball, do like ****ing my hot wife when it suits her. There you have it, and by the way I make six figures and my wife too

I know for a fact that there are numerous HS coaches throughout this state who BELIEVE they could do a better job. Could they? Not likely, but this mentality has been out there due to the ineptness of the program and it negatively affects in-state recruiting.
J.R. Holmes.....he is as solid as they come. He’d run circles around Lil’ Arch.

And your lame ass wit is only match by your ability to make stupid incorrect assumptions.

Try again slack jaw ..

btw- I'm glad you found a support group of like minded morons, you'll need their help, like pussies always do. Still a mismatch though.
I wasn’t trying to display wit, only truth. Aging stoners usually can’t comprehend how that works. And you’re definitely a stats only hoops guy, just like Crean. You’ve never played the game, and your “analysis makes that obvious.

I'm not a Crean fan, never was, do like to get high, do like watching good bball, don't like dicks that try to defend bad bball, do like ****ing my hot wife when it suits her. There you have it, and by the way I make six figures and my wife too
Maybe you and TMP can hang out together. I’m sure that would be otherworldly.

lol. The room full of people you’ve never met and who will never verify your weird, douchey claims (or really care enough to) is super impressed with your fake life. Congrats!

Both of your declarations are wrong. The high school coaches in this state overwhelmingly support Archie because they have a lot of respect for what he's trying to build. They also appreciate the style of basketball he wants to play. People who really know basketball know what he's up against.

How anyone would arrive at the conclusion that his in-state recruiting has suffered is laughably stupid when the results staring them in the face say exactly the opposite. That being said, there are a fair number of pretenders out there posing as high school basketball coaches. I don't doubt some of those clueless dummies think they know better. Respected high school coaches know that Archie will succeed when he gets the pieces in place because the guy is a good basketball coach.

So if you know this "for a fact", your facts are wrong. You need to do a better job vetting your sources.

Could you be more specific. What do you mean by succeed?

Geez - haven’t we been riding it out since 2003? Why do we always have to be riding it out.

No, that was what was sold to us, they don't do that either in addition to averaging Crean level turnovers, inability to pass effectively, and not being able to hit the broad f'n side of the barn for shooting. That's what it is! Big deal, he got Lander, when he actually plays here I'll believe it and if he ever does I'd hope it's under better instruction. Please elaborate and give examples of how that is not an honest assessment, 3 years and 10+M later?

IU plays much better defense now and averages 4 plus less turnovers than Crean.

what a great guy that you think you are.

IU should just hire some Indiana HS coach for a half a million and save themselves some money.
They’re not hurting. The B1G schools get so much money now from the Big Ten Network, money paid out for coaching is not as big of a hit. Look at all thh the growth in IU’s sports facilities with new baseball fields to major upgrades to Memorial Stafium. That’s all BTN money.

I deny it because it isn’t true, but I love that it drives you and a few others so batshit crazy. It’s catnip for weak people like you.

So no other names prior to 3 months ago when this name appeared??

Answered by everyone on here with a brain...obviously, yes.
“You mean answered incorrectly by some here who are obsessed with a poster who hasn’t lowered his / expectations for the program.” That I occupy so much space, rent free, in a few of your heads, makes dealing with these kinds of stalking posts fun. Lots of fun, actually.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT