ADVERTISEMENT

Just noticed that Goat has received 16,699 likes.

I made a lot of posts that were negative about Tom Crean.

I believe I hold the most efficient LPP ratio (likes per post) on this entire sight. Minimum posts registered to qualify for LPP title is 450, so I'm good on qualification standards. I'm sitting at a robust 1.89 LPP's as of this post, and I, too, have Tom Crean's incompetence to thank for that.

Say what you want about that spaztastic pant-adjusting dick-bag, but he's absolutely carried me to the promise land in the LPP game. Like bowling, Tommy clown shoes set 'em up, I simply just knocked 'em down. Negativity on the clapmaster was and still is a very powerful tool in generating likes. He's like the Jordan brand in that regard.

Although I'd be remiss not to give an honorable mention to the message thread I started last year on the AOTF board about the utterly regretful time in the summer of '95 that I jerked myself off with hand-soap....that was a big contributor as well.

Last edited:
I believe I hold the most efficient LPP ratio (likes per post) on this entire sight. Minimum posts registered to qualify for LPP title is 450, so I'm good on qualification standards. I'm sitting at a robust 1.89 LPP's as of this post, and I, too, have Tom Crean's incompetence to thank for that.

Say what you want about that spaztastic pant-adjusting dick-bag, but he's absolutely carried me to the promise land in the LPP game. Like bowling, Tommy clown shoes set 'em up, I simply just knocked 'em down. Negativity on the clapmaster was and still is a very powerful tool in generating likes. He's like the Jordan brand in that regard.

Although I'd be remiss not to give an honorable mention to the message thread I started last year on the AOTF board about the utterly regretful time in the summer of '95 that I jerked myself off with hand-soap....that was a big contributor as well.

Pretty sure I've liked just about every post of yours I've read.

Reactions: Timmy!
39% Out of 42,700 posts. Trump’s real clear average is 37.9%. Good company for Goat’s approval rating. :D

Meridian is at 5% approval. :eek:
The 'like' function has only existed for The past couple years. That pushes Goat's ratio wayyyy up.

Funny thing about "likes". Most of them come about as a result of name calling, insults, put downs, and other various words of derision. It doesn't matter whether the object is Tommy C. or a poster here in the cooler.

I think that was the last time the AOTF had a genuine classic thread. I should find it and move it to the LTF.

Reactions: Timmy!
Timing sucks, we didn't have the like feature when Mike Davis was coach and I was still posting on the basketball board.

I have not even posted that many in 17+ years!o_O
15,000 were likes from his other logon :):):):) .... Just kidding. You're just barely ahead of me in the number of posts and I've been here since the beginning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT