ADVERTISEMENT

Just Confirmed: IU will have a new coach NEXT YEAR

Then don't say "His only beef was with Brand" because that's simply not true.
You misquoted me.....which means what you just typed is "simply not true". I said his war was with Brand....and that war was ongoing for years....He certainly had other battles...but his war was with Brand.

You misquoted me.....which means what you just typed is "simply not true". I said his war was with Brand....and that war was ongoing for years....He certainly had other battles...but his war was with Brand.

Tomato, tomahto.

Brand has been gone a long time.

And if he cared for his players as much as his apologists claim, those "other battles" would be meaningless and he would have showed up when they were being honored.

Tomato, tomahto.

Brand has been gone a long time.

And if he cared for his players as much as his apologists claim, those "other battles" would be meaningless and he would have showed up when they were being honored.
Dude...its alright to disagree with me....Why is it necessary to misrepresent what I say? I never said RMK's "only beef" was with Brand. That is certainly not "tomato, tomahto"...and its false. State your points or arguments all you want....but don't change my words to do it....

Hell, this is a free message board and I'm a total stranger....I would think I'm not even worth some "truth modification" just to win an argument....

I have no specific reason to believe this is realistic.....but for some nagging reason, I do....I can see Crean and IU parting ways in a win-win scenario....followed by a whirlwind, brief surprise arrival of the prodigal son.....SA. I certainly hope I'm hallucinating....

C$ ain't connected.

He's just like 99% of the rest of the posters on both boards. Pure conjecture and speculation.

There is, however, a 1% group of posters that have some valid connections and inside info and they should get the "keys to the city" when their predictions come to fruition.
Yes we should

Considering you've been a member for about 6 months I assume you're part of this new generation of fans. If you weren't around for the Knight years you wouldn't know what kind of guy he was.
I guess being friends with former players wouldn't let you have any insight either??? The end. Bye bye..

Do you guys get that the new coach next year won't be RMK?

This thread is tired. Someone needs to put it out of it's misery.
I don't think anyone wants RMK back.

The conversation has been about Knight's legacy at IU. Some people here want to forget everything he's accomplished because he holds a grudge against IU. Other people are more level headed.

The conversation has been about Knight's legacy at IU. Some people here want to forget everything he's accomplished because he holds a grudge against IU. Other people are more level headed.

It's quite possible he's everything everyone says he is and did everything everyone says he did. Anyone ever consider that?

Genius and bully. Benevolent and hateful. Humble and arrogant. Wise and irrational. Concerned and dismissive.

Yea, all those words fit some of his personality and actions.

.......................................................................................................

There the argument is over.

Now when I open this thread it will be about a coaching search like the title states. lol ...

Reactions: crimsonlaw and FL33

I don't think people understand that if you take away Knight, you are left with Crean's three good seasons, a cheater (sampson), Davis winning with Knight's players, one good year from Lou Watson… and then McCracken in the 50's and 60's.

To put it bluntly, Knight's standards are what defined the program. There is no such thing as bashing Knight but then claiming you want to see IU "back to blue blood status".

I don't think people understand that if you take away Knight, you are left with Crean's three good seasons, a cheater (sampson), Davis winning with Knight's players, one good year from Lou Watson… and then McCracken in the 50's and 60's.

To put it bluntly, Knight's standards are what defined the program. There is no such thing as bashing Knight but then claiming you want to see IU "back to blue blood status".

Let me paraphrase what TMP is actually saying:

Stop talking about Knight.

This thread was interesting at one time.

Nice strawman.

<dws>
No way! Glass will protect CTC at all costs! He doesn't have the stones to fire him! He'll wait for CTC to find another job! Glass doesn't care about winning!
</dws>

Wasn't it just about a year ago that C$ made a jackass out of himself with similar claims? You don't want to be that guy!

Cuck Glass, CANNOT admit defeat. The ONLY way he gets rid of Crean is if the boosters threaten his job.

He doesn't have the STONES.

They also said crean was gone two years ago. Yawn.

I believe it was Fred Glass who once said this:
"Those who talk, don't know. Those who know, don't talk." Take everything here with a huge grain of salt.
Bump

Reactions: hoosier0808
were-not-worthy.png

ADVERTISEMENT