ADVERTISEMENT

Just bought three tickets for Nebraska!!

5-0 and excited!

It would be great if it were sold out early enough to have the Athletic Department consider selling more tickets and putting in some temporary bleachers near the end zone sidelines and end zones proper... I'd like to see that type of need for extra seating for Nebraska, Washington, Michigan, and The Bucket Game...

S.R.O. from here on out... Make it Happen...

It would be great if it were sold out early enough to have the Athletic Department consider selling more tickets and putting in some temporary bleachers near the end zone sidelines and end zones proper... I'd like to see that type of need for extra seating for Nebraska, Washington, Michigan, and The Bucket Game...

S.R.O. from here on out... Make it Happen...
End zones are a no go because of the field level suites on the south end, and ROTC & tunnel construction on north end.

I’ll take a sellout with 95% actually going.

It got loud today. Felt good.

We'll be there and I think the atmosphere will be crazy.

I'm really looking forward to the Michigan game. We've got over a dozen Michigan friends coming to Btown for the game. Man it would be so satisfying to have an enjoyable Friday night and Saturday morning, and then look at their expressions as their team gets gutted like a fish.

It could happen right?

Last edited:
Yes, the team needs to focus on NU to avoid trap game. But,
IU fans need to buy up every possible Nebraska ticket still available, pronto!!

After I got home from game last night, watched PU highlights. R-A looked half Husker red.

Yes, the team needs to focus on NU to avoid trap game. But,
IU fans need to buy up every possible Nebraska ticket still available, pronto!!

After I got home from game last night, watched PU highlights. R-A looked half Husker red.
Yea, their road game support is as good as it gets -- them and Tennessee. It's impressive to have that many fans go to such a dreadful place like West Lafayette.

We'll be there and I think the atmosphere will be crazy.

I'm really looking forward to the Michigan game. We've got over a dozen Michigan friends coming to Btown for the game. Man it would be so satisfying to have an enjoyable Friday night and Saturday morning, and then look at their expressions as their team gets gutted like a fish.

It could happen right?
Good plan. In 1987 I bought 10 tickets for my wife’s family who are all Michigan alums to come to the game. We know what happened that day. It was historic and will be a lot of fun for you if IU pulls it off again!

Good plan. In 1987 I bought 10 tickets for my wife’s family who are all Michigan alums to come to the game. We know what happened that day. It was historic and will be a lot of fun for you if IU pulls it off again!
My wife is a Michigan fan. I told her yesterday that she needs to go watch it at her sister’s house because I’m going to be annoying AF to be around during that game - win or lose. 😂

End zones are a no go because of the field level suites on the south end, and ROTC & tunnel construction on north end.

I’ll take a sellout with 95% actually going.

It got loud today. Felt good.

Actually we could fill in the lower corners without blocking the areas or sight lines you mentioned... We'd probably max out at about 340 additional old fashioned temporary bleacher seats but it looks potentially doable... The biggest issue would be Field security and post game safety (which might be an insurmountable one)..., along with potential problems accessing the rest of the stadium... (with all that considered it's probably not worth the trouble)...

Last edited:
Reactions: TMFT and red hornet
Actually we could fill in the lower corners without blocking the areas or sight lines you mentioned... We'd probably max out at about 340 additional old fashioned temporary bleacher seats but it looks potentially doable... The biggest issue would be Field security and post game safety (which might be an insurmountable one)..., along with potential problems accessing the rest of the stadium... (with all that considered it's probably not worth the trouble)...
If they wanted during the offseason they could do a little work. Seating at bottom of sections 1, 12, 21, and 32 could be brought down closer to the field pretty easily. Maybe that adds 300-500 seats for the cost of pouring some concrete.

Both end zones have room if they want to build something more permanent with normal fan access/restrictions. It would block the view of the windows currently there though. I think it’s worth it but IU probably doesn’t.

The new end zones look good, though I wish they would have built them closer to the field and the south end zone could have used a design where seating could be added in the future if needed.

Doesn’t matter much, just a nerdy topic.

Reactions: 76-1
Probably my fondest IU Football memory. Horizontal rain.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT