ADVERTISEMENT

Just bought three tickets for Nebraska!!

5-0 and excited!

It would be great if it were sold out early enough to have the Athletic Department consider selling more tickets and putting in some temporary bleachers near the end zone sidelines and end zones proper... I'd like to see that type of need for extra seating for Nebraska, Washington, Michigan, and The Bucket Game...

S.R.O. from here on out... Make it Happen...

It would be great if it were sold out early enough to have the Athletic Department consider selling more tickets and putting in some temporary bleachers near the end zone sidelines and end zones proper... I'd like to see that type of need for extra seating for Nebraska, Washington, Michigan, and The Bucket Game...

S.R.O. from here on out... Make it Happen...
End zones are a no go because of the field level suites on the south end, and ROTC & tunnel construction on north end.

I’ll take a sellout with 95% actually going.

It got loud today. Felt good.

We'll be there and I think the atmosphere will be crazy.

I'm really looking forward to the Michigan game. We've got over a dozen Michigan friends coming to Btown for the game. Man it would be so satisfying to have an enjoyable Friday night and Saturday morning, and then look at their expressions as their team gets gutted like a fish.

It could happen right?

Last edited:
Yes, the team needs to focus on NU to avoid trap game. But,
IU fans need to buy up every possible Nebraska ticket still available, pronto!!

After I got home from game last night, watched PU highlights. R-A looked half Husker red.

Reactions: red hornet
Yes, the team needs to focus on NU to avoid trap game. But,
IU fans need to buy up every possible Nebraska ticket still available, pronto!!

After I got home from game last night, watched PU highlights. R-A looked half Husker red.
Yea, their road game support is as good as it gets -- them and Tennessee. It's impressive to have that many fans go to such a dreadful place like West Lafayette.

Reactions: IU 4 LIFE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT