ADVERTISEMENT

Just because I love this forum...

Rasco123

Benchwarmer
Jan 4, 2020
A story... So, I put on my candy strips and warm up jacket for a game on tv... Circa 2018... My sis comes in and laughs historically at me... She said: :"I'll buy you a Starbucks if you walk to the corner and back dressed like that!" Challenge on... I said:"can my niece walk with me?".... She agreed... We got 6 honked horns and I got free Starbucks before the game started! Lol

A story... So, I put on my candy strips and warm up jacket for a game on tv... Circa 2018... My sis comes in and laughs historically at me... She said: :"I'll buy you a Starbucks if you walk to the corner and back dressed like that!" Challenge on... I said:"can my niece walk with me?".... She agreed... We got 6 honked horns and I got free Starbucks before the game started! Lol
That was a sucker bet for your sister. Anyone of us would proudly have done what you did.

Thx for the fun story!

Reactions: Rasco123

Thanks for posting.

Btw... IU won... ! Mom likes to video me in my uniform... But I'll spare you all... They get a kick out of me and my IU unis... Lol

I'm a diehard iu fan... It's ridiculous... I know... But, I was raised with iu from 5 yrs. Go IU...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT