ADVERTISEMENT

Just an FYI

rwatts_83

Sophomore
Mar 17, 2010
Bloomington/Normal, IL
I am sending out emails to people when their turn is up to see if we can
get one or two rounds in before the official draft start time tonight.
It would be nice to be able to complete the draft in one night if
possible. So the more picks that can be done beforehand the better. If
you get an email from me and you are already aware that it is your turn,
I apologize. Also, it doesn't mean that you have to make your pick
right away, I just wanted to let you know that it was your turn and you can make your pick at your earliest convenience.

Great Idea

The more we can get out of the way before 7pm, the better. Since 5 minutes looks like it will be the time limit based on the poll, it should move pretty quickly once we get started.

Again, the rules state 10 minutes.

Every other league is using 10 minutes. You guys wanted the late start time so deal with it. It should require more than a simple majority to alter the rules. This isn't fantasy football. If you guys don't want to put in the time, then you can turn in a draft list to someone.

I am already inconvenienced by the late start time. I will try to get my picks in quickly but I will be bowling until 10PM. We should be about done with the draft right now like everyone else.

If it takes more than one night, so be it.

Need a final ruling here...

Everyone had the opportunity to vote in the polls and put together a list of picks if they weren't going to be able to make the draft. My understanding is that it was put up to a vote so that the time worked for as many people as possible, and it seems like the majority of us were not on Moops schedule. Also, the whole goal of a night draft is to get it over faster with more people having uninterrupted access to the draft room.

I for one have two little ones at home and the 7:00pm time actually works better because my wife knows that she has all kid duties after 7 tonight because of the annual Peegs roto draft.

Of course, its all up to Peegs, so can you confirm that we are going with a 5 minute time limit starting at 7:00pm?

Good luck to all!

ADVERTISEMENT