ADVERTISEMENT

Julia Moffit

MtPeter04

Junior
Jun 16, 2007
nm. Just insanely good looking woman from an Indy news channel.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Hmm, is that her daughter? Don’t wanna say anything that’s not appropriate. I’ll leave that to the rest of you scum bags.

Reactions: MillerTime
Hmm, is that her daughter? Don’t wanna say anything that’s not appropriate. I’ll leave that to the rest of you scum bags.

What qualifies as not appropriate on the AOTF?

I'll tell you what should qualify as not appropriate: McNutt's boring descriptions of his golf rounds without bewbs... I mean pics of cleavage and all, not the schmoes he plays with. Comments about a 3some with Julia and her daughter I think would be welcome and encouraged!

Okay, this is for the oldsters. Back 35 years ago, maybe more, the was a blonde bombshell weather girl on Indy Channel 13. She was a guest on Bob & Tom several times. Didn't last a real long time, but she left a lasting impression. Anyone remember who she was? A quick Google came up empty.

In fact, I remember there being a song about her, "I'm in Love with the Weather Girl on Channel 13".

Okay, this is for the oldsters. Back 35 years ago, maybe more, the was a blonde bombshell weather girl on Indy Channel 13. She was a guest on Bob & Tom several times. Didn't last a real long time, but she left a lasting impression. Anyone remember who she was? A quick Google came up empty.

In fact, I remember there being a song about her, "I'm in Love with the Weather Girl on Channel 13".
Pat "Oh what a woman weather forecast" Carlini?

Patty Spitler is another one from that time that you shouldn't go comparing now to then in a Google search.

Let me just say I happen to know Patti, not well but I know her. She is and never was attractive like these new girls, but she's one of the nicest people I've ever met and I don't throw that around lightly. May she live to be 100 even if she ends up looking like Golum.

I'm curious, did you ever actually see this girl? I remember Pat Carlini and Kristi Lee both on B&T, but neither were beauties, more the friendly banter girls. I think they did have a parody about being in love w the Weather Girl, but Pat and Kristi were the repetitive female guests I remember and neither were knockouts.

I'm curious, did you ever actually see this girl? I remember Pat Carlini and Kristi Lee both on B&T, but neither were beauties, more the friendly banter girls. I think they did have a parody about being in love w the Weather Girl, but Pat and Kristi were the repetitive female guests I remember and neither were knockouts.
Pat sounded attractive on the B&T Show. I had another image in mind and was disappointed when I saw her.

We have a couple of attractive news people in our market and one that people can't help but stare at her bewbz. She sometimes dresses with patterns to hide those Waldos, but sometimes you just can't . I guess she is cute, but I suspect not a real beauty outside the studio. Search Amy Mangold if interested.

I'm curious, did you ever actually see this girl? I remember Pat Carlini and Kristi Lee both on B&T, but neither were beauties, more the friendly banter girls.
It was a looong time ago. I guess maybe she wasn't as hawt as I remembered. There certainly was a "buzz" about her at the time.
Pat sounded attractive on the B&T Show. I had another image in mind and was disappointed when I saw her.
The Google image search was disappointing, yes. Even the young versions weren't as good as I remembered. <shrug>

That said, I could rattle off a dozen or more TV personalities that really turn my crank, none of whom would meet the AOTF standard. I'm a girl next door man. Especially if it'sthe neighbor's wife.

ADVERTISEMENT