ADVERTISEMENT

Julia Moffit

It was a looong time ago. I guess maybe she wasn't as hawt as I remembered. There certainly was a "buzz" about her at the time.

The Google image search was disappointing, yes. Even the young versions weren't as good as I remembered. <shrug>

That said, I could rattle off a dozen or more TV personalities that really turn my crank, none of whom would meet the AOTF standard. I'm a girl next door man. Especially if it'sthe neighbor's wife.

I remember that about both Pat and Kristi, friends would come back from seeing one of them at a personal appearance and say "I always thought she sounded really hot on the radio!". If they're TV personalities, chances are there's a reason they went in to TV, and it isn't cause they are homely!

Reactions: sdhoosier
It was a looong time ago. I guess maybe she wasn't as hawt as I remembered. There certainly was a "buzz" about her at the time.

The Google image search was disappointing, yes. Even the young versions weren't as good as I remembered. <shrug>

That said, I could rattle off a dozen or more TV personalities that really turn my crank, none of whom would meet the AOTF standard. I'm a girl next door man. Especially if it'sthe neighbor's wife.
We had a sports anchor some of you may have seen. She was a Butler golfer named Jo Jo Gentry. She was attractive but was not very intelligent. She was easy to troll into a Twitter argument. Gladly she moved on, but not before she got the News Director fired for harassment.

My son is friends with a lot of people in the local media. When a new attractive media person is hired, I make it a point to let him know. He usually has already met them and fills me in on their issues. We are just a layover on their way to bigger markets.

We had a sports anchor some of you may have seen. She was a Butler golfer named Jo Jo Gentry. She was attractive but was not very intelligent. She was easy to troll into a Twitter argument. Gladly she moved on, but not before she got the News Director fired for harassment.

My son is friends with a lot of people in the local media. When a new attractive media person is hired, I make it a point to let him know. He usually has already met them and fills me in on their issues. We are just a layover on their way to bigger markets.

clear violation here

Reactions: hookyIU1990

she apparently likes getting creamed in the face
maxresdefault.jpg

I honestly never thought this would get around 50 replies and 1500+ views when I started it last week after I’d had a few and saw her on my ig feed. Don’t care to save pics to my laptop of girls, and thank you for those of you that corrected my gross error. I am forvever in your debt. Does anyone know how to post a pic without having it saved to your hard drive?

I honestly never thought this would get around 50 replies and 1500+ views when I started it last week after I’d had a few and saw her on my ig feed. Don’t care to save pics to my laptop of girls, and thank you for those of you that corrected my gross error. I am forvever in your debt. Does anyone know how to post a pic without having it saved to your hard drive?
Yes.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
You have to have an imaging rehosting solution or find an image that will let you directly link to it. Try imgur. You can also link directly to an IG post like the one on creamface's boring IG feed.

ADVERTISEMENT