ADVERTISEMENT

Juggling redshirts

Heck yeah. Put all these frosh in and let them play extensively. Just turn em loose and blitz a bunch. Nothing to lose. McFadden should start. He has more nose for the ball than any of our veterans. Bench #43.
Bench Crawford, Riggins, Brown and Burgess. Put another group in there to see if they look just as lost. Fitzgerald can stay. He’s actually improving. Pull Thomas Allen.
Get King in there. Norris? Put him at Husky. Play em both.
Shamar Jones? Stick him in there a few plays. Play em all.

Heck yeah. Put all these frosh in and let them play extensively. Just turn em loose and blitz a bunch. Nothing to lose. McFadden should start. He has more nose for the ball than any of our veterans. Bench #43.
Bench Crawford, Riggins, Brown and Burgess. Put another group in there to see if they look just as lost. Fitzgerald can stay. He’s actually improving. Pull Thomas Allen.
Get King in there. Norris? Put him at Husky. Play em both.
Shamar Jones? Stick him in there a few plays. Play em all.
Just throw crap against the wall to see what sticks, huh? Great way to treat the kids who came to play for us. Dude Im on you like white on rice now.

Just throw crap against the wall to see what sticks, huh? Great way to treat the kids who came to play for us. Dude Im on you like white on rice now.

Now you are calling our freshmen crap?

They came here to play too. The veterans are not getting it done. Play the new guys who are not soiled with the “here we go again” mentality that our veterans have. They will likely give more effort.

Great overview.

Super bullish on DB’s & RB rooms - lots of talent there.

-QB exciting think of Penix, w/Ramsey an awesome back up. Hope we land good FR too.

-WR: great returning crew with Hale, Westbrook, Fryfogle, Whop & Reese T. Now will any new FR & RS step up too?

OL - losing lot of bodies to graduation & Love to a grad transfer. Do have some experience returning though and about three RS Sophs who should have some size after spring /summer. Need some good recruits & maybe a good grad transfer?

DL - graduating a lot and Cunard is a little bear (esp at DT). Have some promising DE’s who are young & need some beef. Big needs in recruiting & grad transfer potentially?

LB - love some of flashes of McFadden, Miller & Roof. Allen’s Speed I question (big enough for DE?). Need keep adding talent here.

Special Teams- kicking games is solid & competitive. Biggest needs are in Kick/Punt return games. Starting from scratch basically- will we have a new coach there too?

Not perfect but I like the talent being assembled and believe Penix can help take offense to next level. Good luck Hoosiers!

Great overview.

Super bullish on DB’s & RB rooms - lots of talent there.

-QB exciting think of Penix, w/Ramsey an awesome back up. Hope we land good FR too.

-WR: great returning crew with Hale, Westbrook, Fryfogle, Whop & Reese T. Now will any new FR & RS step up too?

OL - losing lot of bodies to graduation & Love to a grad transfer. Do have some experience returning though and about three RS Sophs who should have some size after spring /summer. Need some good recruits & maybe a good grad transfer?

DL - graduating a lot and Cunard is a little bear (esp at DT). Have some promising DE’s who are young & need some beef. Big needs in recruiting & grad transfer potentially?

LB - love some of flashes of McFadden, Miller & Roof. Allen’s Speed I question (big enough for DE?). Need keep adding talent here.

Special Teams- kicking games is solid & competitive. Biggest needs are in Kick/Punt return games. Starting from scratch basically- will we have a new coach there too?

Not perfect but I like the talent being assembled and believe Penix can help take offense to next level. Good luck Hoosiers!
Cunard?

Penix better walk on water....only way some here will be satisfied. I like a sure thing and that is Ramsey....Penix may never play a day. Ramsey has earned the start...For me, Penix makes an outstanding backup to Ramsey as he finishes his career. Lets see how Penix recovers before we anoint him anything. I saw the same thing everyone one else did and I am yet to see what all the excitement is about. Sudfeld had an arm that could throw 60 yards...how did that work out for us? And we just saw what running is going to do to Penix' skinny body. Come on...Ramsey is more than enough...coaching called the plays...did you think Ramsey wanted to dink and dunk? Geeesh…..I wouldn't play IU if they paid me...we need an stinking offensive line...we cant run and then throwing goes to hell.. Fix the line...fix the blocking...Ramsey is fine...

Penix better walk on water....only way some here will be satisfied. I like a sure thing and that is Ramsey....Penix may never play a day. Ramsey has earned the start...For me, Penix makes an outstanding backup to Ramsey as he finishes his career. Lets see how Penix recovers before we anoint him anything. I saw the same thing everyone one else did and I am yet to see what all the excitement is about. Sudfeld had an arm that could throw 60 yards...how did that work out for us? And we just saw what running is going to do to Penix' skinny body. Come on...Ramsey is more than enough...coaching called the plays...did you think Ramsey wanted to dink and dunk? Geeesh…..I wouldn't play IU if they paid me...we need an stinking offensive line...we cant run and then throwing goes to hell.. Fix the line...fix the blocking...Ramsey is fine...

Dear Mr. Ramsey,
Those who believe Penix has more upside also like your son. We also don’t think an ACL injury is solely based on “being skinny” versus just a flukes twist.

Best to your son

Ramsey is limited. His best game was when he came off the bench at Virginia 2 years ago, his 1st real game. His 2nd best game? A 15-way tie with mediocrity. Debord isn't holding ramsey back. Ramsey is holding ramsey back. Iu has to be better at that position.

Reactions: TominDallas
ADVERTISEMENT