ADVERTISEMENT

Judge Nap says what we all know,calls out his friend Nunes

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
I don't agree with him very often (though I find myself doing so more and more with regards to the actions of Trump defenders).But this is BRUTAL when he calls out House Intelligence members (particularly Nunes) for just wanting to provide info to Trump's lawyers...

We all (at least most) already knew it,but he just puts it out there,despite the fact that he considers some of these clowns "personal friends". As usual the Fox host tries to present the pro-Trump case and wraps it around some nonsense about the "American people's right to see the evidence".

But Nap shoots that down by politely reminding (informing?) the Foxbot that Trump's lawyers are not entitled to view documents related to an ongoing investigation INVOLVING Trump...Just love the "impartiality" of these Fox hosts, always concerned with "What can the President do to protect himself?"

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/06/...l-give-russia-probe-documents-trump-attorneys

The Judge hasn’t been the same after they fired him and later on brought him back. I think he is gun shy.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
ADVERTISEMENT