ADVERTISEMENT

Jr. Corresponded with Wikileaks

Holy crap. Can you imagine Ronald Reagan or George Bush deliberately going into allegiance with an anarchist, anti-American, hacking cabal?

Holy crap. Can you imagine Ronald Reagan or George Bush deliberately going into allegiance with an anarchist, anti-American, hacking cabal?

I guess it would depend on which wing of the 'GOP' you talk to. The Reagan brand is only a useful political tool/passport nowadays.

In the back of Trump Senior's mind, he must be wondering who he will sacrifice for jail -- a dumb son or the smart albeit son-in-law....
I guess this is what you call modern day executive decisions at the WH nowadays.

If even half of what it says is accurate: Then God help the US!

So Pence says he knows nothing about it. So he was lied to? And he's fine with this? He's fine being kept in the dark and lied to and being made to go out to make false statements. Mr Nurenberg?

Reactions: Bill4411
I hate to defend DJT Jr whom I think is potentially the worst example of nepotism-induced jackassery in America, but I don’t see much in the way of collusion there. He comes across as barely responsive.

Wikileaks got their information from Gucifer2.0, a Russian intel operation. Question is whether Junior knew this connection then or was just played dumb.

I hate to defend DJT Jr whom I think is potentially the worst example of nepotism-induced jackassery in America, but I don’t see much in the way of collusion there. He comes across as barely responsive.
"WikiLeaks made a series of increasingly bold requests, including asking for Trump’s tax returns, urging the Trump campaign on Election Day to reject the results of the election as rigged, and requesting that the president-elect tell Australia to appoint Julian Assange ambassador to the United States."

Almost sounds to me like Jr. was getting punked.

Reactions: Rockport Zebra
maxresdefault.jpg

It’s far more than coincidental but the question is “what does it prove?” Trump Sr retweets far dumber things and all it just evidences is that he’s a colossal buffoon. His tweeting that doesn’t prove collusion.

By itself, not a ton. In context with other revelations, it's slowly becoming clear there is an odd pattern with Russia and its cutouts, like Wikileaks, and the Trump administration. I'm waiting for there to be one revelation about Trump and Russia that is "normal". Nothing between Trump and Russia seems close to normal.

The thing I always look for in these Russia revelations is the Trump team finally telling the Russians to F-off and that they turned around to tell the FBI that an advisarial foreign power was trying to mess around with our democracy. But instead, its "I love it".

I don't know when/how this all ends, but each time I lower my expectations in the administration and their dealings with Russia, they never fail to fail my expectations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT