ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Geronimo's Senior Highlights

Some of that competition looks awful small.
New Hampshire high school gyms are pitiful.
Hope he comes in and surprises..
But Archie also said in around about way.
He's raw with an improving jumper.
I absolutely love a high flyn' jam.
But its outside shooting. That's needed.

Reactions: Sassy61
His jumper looks good. Saw good mechanics imo

I wonder if he has ever seen a high school gym as big as the Hatchet House? I'm still tired from Coach Stan Neal having us run up and down the stairs in gym class.

Archie is correct, Justin Smith is going to have competition during next year's dunk contest. 6'6 with 7' wingspan....

I’m more of a football guy, but everything looks like it’s there. He has great feet, hands, leaping, and shot mechanics. He moves with excellent control, symmetry, and creativity. My only concern is that sometimes he looks like he is moving in slow motion. I can’t tell if that is an illusion due to his length or if he lacks quickness.

He looks talented but the competition looks awful so it's hard to judge. The gyms made me laugh. That look like elementary school gyms!

All the tools are there for him. He has a solid handle, excellent footwork, lateral quickness, impressive burst and what looks to be a reliable outside shot.

Having said that, the competition shown in the video appears to be awfully small and unimpressive. That's what makes me think Geronimo is likely to be a red-shirt candidate. However, I'm happy to eat crow if he plays right away.

All the tools are there for him. He has a solid handle, excellent footwork, lateral quickness, impressive burst and what looks to be a reliable outside shot.

Having said that, the competition shown in the video appears to be awfully small and unimpressive. That's what makes me think Geronimo is likely to be a red-shirt candidate. However, I'm happy to eat crow if he plays right away.
You people are you’re....the companion doesn’t look good enough? Can you not see talent when you see it? His ceiling is clearly very high. The amount of playing time he gets next year will depend on the jump he takes between now and the beginning of next season also, if Smith stays.

He really showed out in AAU last year which is why he rocketed up from a zero star to a four star.

I'm not expecting much from him next year other than some flashes...but I think he's going to be a monster player for us as he develops.

ADVERTISEMENT