ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Committee

Looks like we'll never see Knight Hall.
Personally, I think they should rename Jordan Hall/River/Ave/etc. after Steve Jordan (IU '89). His IU career might not have been all that illustrious (though he was generally a swell guy and all-around wild man at Teter circa 1987), but it would make things a whole lot easier for alumni and campus visitors. Heck, I'd be good if they named all of the above after Michael Jordan in honor of IU's taking him and the Tar Heels down in 1984.

Personally, I think they should rename Jordan Hall/River/Ave/etc. after Steve Jordan (IU '89). His IU career might not have been all that illustrious (though he was generally a swell guy and all-around wild man at Teter circa 1987), but it would make things a whole lot easier for alumni and campus visitors. Heck, I'd be good if they named all of the above after Michael Jordan in honor of IU's taking him and the Tar Heels down in 1984.
Failing that, maybe it's time for the whacko libs to start returning the favor and "owning the Cons": AOC River, Alinsky Hall, Bernie Ave, Hillary Computer Lab, Mueller's Russian Bistro, Pelosi Memorial Union and so on and so on.

Failing that, maybe it's time for the whacko libs to start returning the favor and "owning the Cons": AOC River, Alinsky Hall, Bernie Ave, Hillary Computer Lab, Mueller's Russian Bistro, Pelosi Memorial Union and so on and so on.

And they'll never be able to undo it since only libs engage in cancel culture by renaming things apparently. Brilliant.

Reactions: RBB89 and UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT