ADVERTISEMENT

Johnson, Bates and Kopp interviews....

I agree. All seem like they've got their act together.

I don't know who this "Schuz" kid is, but man is it tough to listen to him. Slow down, young fella. Nobody is going to call time on your questions. You'll get to finish them no matter how long it takes.

Reactions: rocketo

I don't know who this "Schuz" kid is, but man is it tough to listen to him. Slow down, young fella. Nobody is going to call time on your questions. You'll get to finish them no matter how long it takes.
Yeah. Clearly inexperienced, so I gave him a pass. There were several questions I didn’t catch, because I gave up “rewinding” to catch them all.

Reactions: hookyIU1990

He is like 12!!! In 10 years he will be doing this for a living tho, and much better than fatjohns. Kid has drive and passion, just needs to work on it.

When he interviewed X I did thing he was gonna get down on his knees and unzip his pants, lol. He must have said he dominated and was the man 100 times in his questions. Can get guys to talk to you that way tho!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT