ADVERTISEMENT

Johns Hopkins Researcher Confirms a HillzHoozier Hypothesis

Lol hanging out with my family. It’s a holiday weekend. I’ll pass on your sad swingers weekend, but I can assure you I’ve spent far more time on beaches than you. As for wasting your life you retired at 47. What a dumb sloth you are.

do you really think this guy has a family? They disowned him decades ago.

His wife left him after realizing her mistake and now he’s all alone.

Daughter did 4 years of show choir back in the day at CG.
$$$$
show choir!! lmao. i didn't even know that was a thing. now my daughter wants to do it real bad. she's been talking about it nonstop since gymnastics stopped with lockdowns. it doesn't look like it starts until high school here tho.

My daughter did also. She came home this weekend from Ball St. Yes, very expensive, but man, I enjoyed the heck out of it, and I miss it.
Absolutely. They competed in St. Louis once, and I took my sister's family, and they competed in Chicago, and the wife took her brother. Both of our siblings went reluctantly. They came out amazed and said it was one of the coolest things they ever saw...and both are pretty brutally honest.

Reactions: IUJIM
This is very relevant to some of us with elderly parents. And I imagine more people are recovering as time goes on and more treatments come out. Our family was discussing the other day where the DNR line is for COVID.

something not many have thought about, that’s for sure.

he's very angry

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Hahaha I’ll always work. I like to exercise my brain. But you are a sloth. So you stopped working. Can has nothing to do with it....but again you could never be a lawyer. Way too much education required. You’re far too dumb. I’ve read your posts. It’s thanksgiving weekend. Don’t you have family? The pandemic you’re so worried about with the swingers at the bar didn’t dissuade you from traveling....

This sloth is enjoying the hell out of the Mexican beaches. I enjoy my car, and everything to do with my life. You let me know when you’ve been to more than 70 countries...or done something the least bit interesting in your pathetic, parasitic, life.

I don’t believe someone’s life should revolve around a police scanner. Again, you do you, though.

This sloth is enjoying the hell out of the Mexican beaches. I enjoy my car, and everything to do with my life. You let me know when you’ve been to more than 70 countries...or done something the least bit interesting in your pathetic, parasitic, life.

I don’t believe someone’s life should revolve around a police scanner. Again, you do you, though.
Lmao. So bitter and angry. Well let me ask you this. Do you think your girlfriend will make it home? Does her family know she’s with you? You seem mental....

Reactions: DrHoops
Lol you need help. Like a Netflix story. Lonely man on a swingers vaca .... it’s only a message board. Relax.

Enjoy your vivid imagination! Seriously, seek counseling before you injure yourself.

Lol you need help. Like a Netflix story. Lonely man on a swingers vaca .... it’s only a message board. Relax.

When you have nothing left, you go crazy. I mean I would too if I was unable to have kids, my wife left me, I lived in a shitty two story walk up next to the Metra.

@mcmurtry66
@DrHoops

Although the two of you calling each other names for 2 days does have some amusing factor to it, I say maybe you each call a truce, and accept the fact that one of you is an ambulance chasing scumbag lawyer, and the other a slothful swinger.

That's probably for the best. I was just going to ask JDB for a Jussie Smollett update and ask Hoops to tell McM how much he loves the USWNT (U.S. Women' National Soccer Team). That would have really gotten this party started. 🤣

That's probably for the best. I was just going to ask JDB for a Jussie Smollett update and ask Hoops to tell McM how much he loves the USWNT (U.S. Women' National Soccer Team). That would have really gotten this party started. 🤣
[/QUO

I'm looking out the window Mr. LA and it's snowing. IT'S F*CKING SNOWING 😩😢😰🥶

• Sad
Reactions: hoosboot

Some Monday dirty humor for you

2ud8k9.jpg

Objective
To investigate the influence of DNR status on mortality of hospital inpatients who died of COVID-19.
Design
This is a retrospective, observational cohort study of all patients admitted to two New Jersey hospitals between March 15 and May 15, 2020 who had, or developed, COVID-19 (1270 patients). Of these, 640 patients died (570 (89.1 percent) with and 70 (10.9 percent) without a DNR order at the time of admission) and 630 survived (180 (28.6 percent) with and 450 (71.4 percent) without a DNR order when admitted). Among the 120 patients without COVID-19 who died during this interval, 110 (91.7 percent) had a DNR order when admitted.
Results
Deceased positive SARS-CoV-2 patients were significantly more likely to have a DNR order on admission compared to recovered positive SARS-COV-2 patients (p < 0.05), similar to those who tested negative for SARS-COV-2. COVID-19 DNR patients had a higher mortality compared to COVID-19 non-DNR patients (log rank p < 0.001). DNR patients had a significantly increased hazard ratio of dying (HR 2.2 [1.5-3.2], p <0.001) compared to non-DNR patients, a finding that remained significant in the multivariate model.
Conclusion
The risk of death from COVID-19 was significantly influenced by the patients’ DNR status.

Because pneumonia is a frequent cause of death for patients suffering from other maladies, and Covid causes pneumonia; that study makes sense. In many cases, decisions to intubate and use a ventilator is governed by advance directives.

Just so you know, I take them as seriously as any other mcm66 post.
just so you know, as you languish in anonymity at the bottom of the rankings, if you wonder how to gain spots take a gander at how genuinely fantastic the title of this thread is: Johns Hopkins Researcher Confirms a Hillzhoosier Hypothesis. you do understand that this is greatness right? it's almost as tho they commissioned a study to review what hillz is writing with his wording. and it's written like an article title.

just so you know, as you languish in anonymity at the bottom of the rankings, if you wonder how to gain spots take a gander at how genuinely fantastic the title of this thread is: Johns Hopkins Researcher Confirms a Hillzhoosier Hypothesis. you do understand that this is greatness right? it's almost as tho they commissioned a study to review what hillz is writing with his wording. and it's written like an article title.
Just great enough to drop me down from #15 to #16 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Going back to the "study" in this thread. It wasn't really a study in that it wasn't peer-reviewed. if it had been, it almost certainly would never have been accepted. She was comparing the percentage of deaths. She found that the percentage of deaths for older people has not changed. The implication she and others made is that since the same percent of deaths are from old people, there are no additional deaths.

So if 20 people in a town die a year, and 10 of them are over 80, and we have a year where 40 people die in that town but 20 of them are over 80, do we have excess deaths? She is arguing no.

In raw numbers, we have many excess deaths. The ratio between 77-year olds dying compared to 18-year olds hasn't changed, that doesn't mean more people are dying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT