ADVERTISEMENT

John Calipari Coach of the Decade

fpeaugh

All-American
Sep 19, 2001
Sporting News named Calipari the 2010s Coach of the Decade.

Most NCAA Tournament wins of any coach
Most Sweet 16s
Most Elite 8s
Most Final Fours
National Championship

Yet for 10 years now I’ve argued with clowns on this site (they’re still here) who say we wouldn’t want his results. Give me a break.

Most Sweet 16s
Most Elite 8s
Most Final Fours
National Championship

Yet for 10 years now I’ve argued with clowns on the board (they’re still here) who say we wouldn’t want his results. Give me a break.
Thanks for sharing this agenda-free information!

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil

Most Sweet 16s
Most Elite 8s
Most Final Fours
National Championship

Yet for 10 years now I’ve argued with clowns on this site (they’re still here) who say we wouldn’t want his results. Give me a break.
I doubt anyone said they don’t want those results.

Most Sweet 16s
Most Elite 8s
Most Final Fours
National Championship

Sure, who wouldn’t want his results.

Amazing with all that talent, the last 4 years he can’t get to a Final Four. Turning over his roster every year caught up to him.

Most Sweet 16s
Most Elite 8s
Most Final Fours
National Championship

The results are great. No doubt about that and any program would love to have them. Cowardpari is, in my opinion, the greatest RECRUITER in the history of college basketball. The question with him is always whether or not he has done what he should have with the talent he recruits. I think the NBA has, what, 30-40 players now on rosters who went to UK? The results are great, but one can't help but wonder how much better they should have been given all that talent.

In any case, I think your post, and Calipari's tenure prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the modern college basketball coach must be a recruiter first and a basketball tactician later....much later.

Reactions: mk23 and mcmurtry66

Most Sweet 16s
Most Elite 8s
Most Final Fours
National Championship

He sucks ass. All the top 3 recruiting classes and not enough National Championships.

Most Sweet 16s
Most Elite 8s
Most Final Fours
National Championship

Then you had no idea what you were arguing about. Nobody says.they wouldn't want the results.

Guess you didn't understand. Shocker.

Sure, who wouldn’t want his results.

Amazing with all that talent, the last 4 years he can’t get to a Final Four. Turning over his roster every year caught up to him.
No no no you’ve been the main one for years saying he’s not any good and you wouldn’t want his results. You thought Crean would deliver better and now Archie. So don’t backtrack now.

Reactions: Radio Zero
No no no yon’ve been the main one for years saying he’s not any good and you wouldn’t want his results. You thought Crean would deliver better and now Archie. So don’t backtrack now.
Link?

Yeah, we know your modus operandi - make BS claims but won’t back them up.

Calipari does what does as well as anyone. But if you’re turning your roster over every year you’re perpetually going to be inexperienced - and since his last final four Calipari hasn’t had enough talent to overcome their inexperience.

I’ve been consistently saying that all along. But, hey, you do you.

Link?

Calipari does what does as well as anyone. But if you’re turning your roster over every year you’re perpetually going to be inexperienced - and since his last final four Calipari hasn’t had enough talent to overcome their inexperience.

Feepaw constantly pulls crap out of his bung hole and stubbornly sticks to his pathetic claims about it.

What a steaming load of fraudpaw scat.

I have yet to see anyone post that they would not want those results. What thinking people do post is that we would not want that process. At all.

He’s a recruiter moron and not a ****ing coach, so get your head out of your ass or go join the Ken****y bandwagon.
Best-Slow-Cooker-BBQ-Pulled-Pork-and-Coleslaw-Sandwiches-683x1024.jpg

The results are great. No doubt about that and any program would love to have them. Cowardpari is, in my opinion, the greatest RECRUITER in the history of college basketball. The question with him is always whether or not he has done what he should have with the talent he recruits. I think the NBA has, what, 30-40 players now on rosters who went to UK? The results are great, but one can't help but wonder how much better they should have been give.

Whether like how they got their recruits or not, UCLA and Wooden had a nice recruiting run. They built a dynasty.

What a stupid ass thread. Calipari is basically in the late 90's Knight stage of his career. Lazy gasbag is just mailing it in at this point.

What kind of moron would even consider him to be in the same class as K, Williams, Wright, Bennett or even Beard right now?

What a stupid ass thread. Calipari is basically in the late 90's Knight stage of his career. Lazy gasbag is just mailing it in at this point.

What kind of moron would even consider him to be in the same class as K, Williams, Wright, Bennett or even Beard right now?
excellent insight HoosierGolfGuy

Most Sweet 16s
Most Elite 8s
Most Final Fours
National Championship

How could you be proud of a rent a player system each and every year? It's like a billionaire who bought a new car and is proud of it. Really?

Reactions: RunninRichie
Link?

You and several others always said he’d never win a title. Then he did and you said he cheated. Now you’re going to say he won’t win another. Until he does.

Get a clue.

No

Most Sweet 16s
Most Elite 8s
Most Final Fours
National Championship

Most Sweet 16s
Most Elite 8s
Most Final Fours
National Championship

What they say is “everyone” cheats except us and that they’d rather suck than “cheat” whatever cheating means these days, it’s always their backup to their backup excuse why we aren’t elite

Even in his worst days...Knight player real students not mercenaries with no connection to the university. Please don't compare the two.

The results are great. No doubt about that and any program would love to have them. Cowardpari is, in my opinion, the greatest RECRUITER in the history of college basketball..

Sam Gilbert is the greatest recruiter in the history of college basketball.
Slimy Calipari is the greatest cheater in the history of college basketball.

No no no you’ve been the main one for years saying he’s not any good and you wouldn’t want his results. You thought Crean would deliver better and now Archie. So don’t backtrack now.

YOU said that Archie would deliver better results than Crean.
As a matter of fact, you guaranteed it.

Most Sweet 16s
Most Elite 8s
Most Final Fours
National Championship

As many others have responded, no one has said that they wouldn't want these results.
What most of us say is that we would never stoop to the level of Kentucky slime to achieve them.
You obviously would. You are a perfect fit for the depravity that is the KY basketball program.

As many others have responded, no one has said that they wouldn't want these results.
What most of us say is that we would never stoop to the level of Kentucky slime to achieve them.
You obviously would. You are a perfect fit for the depravity that is the KY basketball program.
lol cal was never convicted of any cheating read the ncaa reports

lol cal was never convicted of any cheating read the ncaa reports

The reference may not be to the vacated games that Cal was simply an innocent victim but to the way he has outsourced the KY program from being a college program to a rotating door of disconnected free lance mercenaries.

The reference may not be to the vacated games that Cal was simply an innocent victim but to the way he has outsourced the KY program from being a college program to a rotating door of disconnected free lance mercenaries.
kentucky has gotten with the times alongside duke and kansas good programs adapt to the college basketball landscape indiana is still stuck in 1989 it’s partly why you have to keep dusting off those old banners

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT