ADVERTISEMENT

John Bolton praising Russia and their own NRA

iu_a_att

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2001

Watch the whole thing...and then think we are listening to the next National Security Advisor

Ironic how you get bent out of shape at old clips of Republicans saying stupid things, but don't seem to get bothered when Dems have done the same... funny how that works
Funny how what works?
The normal "whatabout" tactic goes like this. Poster thinks they their side is being criticized so they shoot back with..."well, what about the time your side did _____?"

What totally unrelated but vaguely analogous offense did Dems supposedly commit that I failed to get bent out of shape about? What does any of that have to do with what Bolton says?

Funny how what works?
The normal "whatabout" tactic goes like this. Poster thinks they their side is being criticized so they shoot back with..."well, what about the time your side did _____?"

What totally unrelated but vaguely analogous offense did Dems supposedly commit that I failed to get bent out of shape about? What does any of that have to do with what Bolton says?
Mj's not a Republican -- he voted for Obama. :rolleyes:

Ironic how you get bent out of shape at old clips of Republicans saying stupid things, but don't seem to get bothered when Dems have done the same... funny how that works
I'd guess that iu@att cared what Bolton had to say because he was about to become our new National Security Adviser.

Reactions: iu_a_att
**** John Bolton. Dude should be in jail for war crimes for lying in the Iraq War run-up.

Worst move Trump's made.

I'd guess that iu@att cared what Bolton had to say because he was about to become our new National Security Adviser.
Right...but I actually thought others might care too. The video is old now...2013...but it is really something to hear Bolton congratulating Russians on their constitutions and the freedoms they enjoy...and then how much better those freedoms might be with guns.

Right...but I actually thought others might care too. The video is old now...2013...but it is really something to hear Bolton congratulating Russians on their constitutions and the freedoms they enjoy...and then how much better those freedoms might be with guns.
He called Russia "a new force for democracy in the world."

The worst part about Bolton is not his views on Russia, but his penchant for war. This vermin is currently advocating for violent regime change in multiple democracies. Don't even get me started on what he did to Iraq. I predicted a couple weeks ago that he would replace McMaster. My next prediction is that Trump attempts to start a war with Iran at the encouragement of Bolton. Trump is not leaving office without a fight. And I mean that both in an international and domestic sense.

Let's hope the Senate does not confirm this nomination. After what we witnessed two days ago on the Yemen vote, I'm not optimistic. 10 democrap traitors belong in a jail cell for genocide.

The worst part about Bolton is not his views on Russia, but his penchant for war. This vermin is currently advocating for violent regime change in multiple democracies. Don't even get me started on what he did to Iraq. I predicted a couple weeks ago that he would replace McMaster. My next prediction is that Trump attempts to start a war with Iran at the encouragement of Bolton. Trump is not leaving office without a fight. And I mean that both in an international and domestic sense.

Let's hope the Senate does not confirm this nomination. After what we witnessed two days ago on the Yemen vote, I'm not optimistic. 10 democrap traitors belong in a jail cell for genocide.
The other board is desperately awaiting your unfiltered Bolton comments.

Once again, someone is incapable of defending Trump without attacking someone else. Scary that you didn’t even try to defend Trump. You went directly into deflection mode.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
The other board is desperately awaiting your unfiltered Bolton comments.

the combination of Bolton + Pompeo is absolutely horrendous. Tillerson was one of the only ones saving us from a complete catastrophe. Trump fired him because he explicitly disagreed with Trump about Iran.

The Trump supporters defending this pick are bird-brained imbeciles. Trump campaigned specifically against John Bolton.

Edit: I mistakenly believed this post required confirmation. That was only the case for McMaster due to his military status. Whoops. We are screwed.

Last edited:
Once again, someone is incapable of defending Trump without attacking someone else. Scary that you didn’t even try to defend Trump. You went directly into deflection mode.

Huh? Since when am I in charge of defending Trump? Talk about deflection.

the combination of Bolton + Pompeo is absolutely horrendous. Tillerson was one of the only ones saving us from a complete catastrophe. Trump fired him because he explicitly disagreed with Trump about Iran.

The Trump supporters defending this pick are bird-brained imbeciles. Trump campaigned specifically against John Bolton.

Edit: I mistakenly believed this post required confirmation. That was only the case for McMaster due to his military status. Whoops. We are screwed.

They are preparing the option for a war with Iran if the Mueller Investigation blows up on him.

Reactions: toastedbread
ADVERTISEMENT