ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Rogen offered to moderate a sit down debate between Trump and Biden...

69170595.jpg

Oops

Trump has accepted the invitation for a 4 hour debate on Rogen's show. Ball in Biden's court.

Why not a shirtless cage match while we are at it?

Remember when conservatives used to make a pretty big deal out of being presidential?

Lol Trump goes from 'eh I might not even debate' last fall to now weak desperation.

Nope, there are three debates. We'll see you there.

Reactions: UncleMark
Why not a shirtless cage match while we are at it?

Remember when conservatives used to make a pretty big deal out of being presidential?

Lol Trump goes from 'eh I might not even debate' last fall to now weak desperation.

Nope, there are three debates. We'll see you there.
There could be 4, the invitation having been delivered and accepted by one candidate. If Biden doesn't want to participate, the event could be held in his absence with an empty chair in his place. That would be about normal for him.

There could be 4, the invitation having been delivered and accepted by one candidate. If Biden doesn't want to participate, the event could be held in his absence with an empty chair in his place. That would be about normal for him.
By the end of the third one, most Righties will be happy they're over. :D

Those are not ever words I would utter, but I don't think Biden has anything to worry about in debating Trump. As long as he has his eye-roll game down, he'll handle business.

We all know this is a ploy.

The real President to be on the Dem’s side is Kamala. As soon as Joe takes office and his health suddenly becomes an issue In February, she steps in to assume control. This was the plan from the beginning.

[QUOTE="Ohio Guy, post: 3002776, member: 326" That said, Hoe Rogen would probably do most of the talk ;)
[/QUOTE]
Not with Trump. Nobody can shut up Trump’s mouth. Nobody! Not even Vladimir Putin!

A 4 hour debate?
That’s about right.

1/2 hour for Biden trying to discuss the issues, and
3 1/2 hours for Trump ranting, rambling, cussing, lying, and pouting.

My eyes will be glued to the tube. Can’t miss the show of the decade, if not the century!

The real President to be on the Dem’s side is Kamala. As soon as Joe takes office and his health suddenly becomes an issue In February, she steps in to assume control. This was the plan from the beginning.
How much for that tin foil hat ya got on? Lol. I’d be worried about the guy who has been having strokes more than the guy who rides a bike.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

The empty chair didn’t work out well before.

...and who says the left has a monopoly on conspiracy theories?

Nah...he actually is informed about complicated world affairs and can answer questions about it in detail without ever needing to whine "fake news!" Your boy would need a teleprompter and a sharpie to write "don't say stupid stuff" on his palm.

Thanks Jill.

Does Joe get a teleprompter with his answers already prepared by his campaign staff?

Does Trump take an English class prior to the debate so he can learn how to speak in full sentences and use actual real words?

Hopefully he isn't required to use a ramp to get to his seat. He might break a hip trying to use the ramp so maybe should bring a walker with him just in case.

I think Clint Eastwood has the monopoly on speaking to empty chairs. Unfortunately he isn't the only one suffering dementia given Trump's mental ineptitude. Lets just hope Trump learns how to speak English prior to any debate. Although, I'm sure he can't make any more of a fool of himself than he has for the past 4 years.

I think Clint Eastwood has the monopoly on speaking to empty chairs. Unfortunately he isn't the only one suffering dementia given Trump's mental ineptitude. Lets just hope Trump learns how to speak English prior to any debate. Although, I'm sure he can't make any more of a fool of himself than he has for the past 4 years.

That Eastwood thing was bizarre but it would have been perfect for this year’s convention. He could have had a room full of empty chairs to talk to. Maybe it would have been more entertaining with more chairs.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
That’s about right.

1/2 hour for Biden trying to discuss the issues, and
3 1/2 hours for Trump ranting, rambling, cussing, lying, and pouting.

My eyes will be glued to the tube. Can’t miss the show of the decade, if not the century!

1/2 hour for Biden
1/2 hour for Trump
15 minutes for fact-checkers to fully discuss Biden's half-truths, exaggerations, and lies
2 hours 45 minutes fact-checkers to get a half-decent start on Trump's enormous pile of half-truths, exaggerations, and lies

1/2 hour for Biden
1/2 hour for Trump
15 minutes for fact-checkers to fully discuss Biden's half-truths, exaggerations, and lies
2 hours 45 minutes fact-checkers to get a half-decent start on Trump's enormous pile of half-truths, exaggerations, and lies

2 hours 45 minutes is nowhere near long enough for that task. (TWSS)

Trump has accepted the invitation for a 4 hour debate on Rogen's show. Ball in Biden's court.

1st rule of running political campaigns..... when you are down you want to debate as much as possible. Any hope of changing the direction of the race is necessary for the underdog.

Trump is in such a hole, I'm sure he'd hope for a dozen debates....

Back in the real world, people have heard these two talk more than enough as-is.

Reactions: Cortez88
1st rule of running political campaigns..... when you are down you want to debate as much as possible. Any hope of changing the direction of the race is necessary for the underdog.

Trump is in such a hole, I'm sure he'd hope for a dozen debates....

Back in the real world, people have heard these two talk more than enough as-is.

I'm hearing that undecideds are at historical lows, like around 7%.

Which means the debates aren't going to move the needle much at all, just like the RNC didn't move anything.

And honestly late presidential debates are entertaining but overrated (not saying they aren't important, just saying they might impact a small change vs being this game changer that Trumpicans are hoping for). Consensus had Kerry beating W all three debates and Hillary beating Trump but...it didn't matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT