ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Rogen offered to moderate a sit down debate between Trump and Biden...

Ohio Guy

Hall of Famer
Aug 28, 2001
and to his credit, Trump tweets that he's interested.

To be totally honest, I'd love for this to happen. It might be a total mess, but if they could actually pull it off it'd probably be the most watched/downloaded thing on the internet ever.

All that said, when push comes to shove I doubt either camp would be able to come to terms they could both mutually agree upon.

Reactions: MaxCoke
This would turn into a shit show fast. A better idea for Joe would be to have them on separately. 2 separate 2 hour interviews. Then Joe should have a 3rd follow up podcast with him, Joey Diaz and Duncan. Where they just review the 2 interviews. This would be gold.

and to his credit, Trump tweets that he's interested.

To be totally honest, I'd love for this to happen. It might be a total mess, but if they could actually pull it off it'd probably be the most watched/downloaded thing on the internet ever.

All that said, when push comes to shove I doubt either camp would be able to come to terms they could both mutually agree upon.
They would both need a halftime nap

Does Joe get a teleprompter with his answers already prepared by his campaign staff?

Reactions: ulrey
Does Joe get a teleprompter with his answers already prepared by his campaign staff?

Nah...he actually is informed about complicated world affairs and can answer questions about it in detail without ever needing to whine "fake news!" Your boy would need a teleprompter and a sharpie to write "don't say stupid stuff" on his palm.

Reactions: Bill4411
Nah...he actually is informed about complicated world affairs and can answer questions about it in detail without ever needing to whine "fake news!" Your boy would need a teleprompter and a sharpie to write "don't say stupid stuff" on his palm.

Then what is he afraid of?

Reactions: IUSUMMERS
Then what is he afraid of?

Not a thing.

Your desperation is palpable. I totally get it though. With only 7 weeks left till his ass-kicking, you're frantically searching for that big debate moment that turns around your candidates gruesome looking fortunes. The problem for you is that you have Donald Trump speaking for you in the debate.

Reactions: Bill4411
Not a thing.

Your desperation is palpable. I totally get it though. With only 7 weeks left till his ass-kicking, you're frantically searching for that big debate moment that turns around your candidates gruesome looking fortunes. The problem for you is that you have Donald Trump speaking for you in the debate.
And I thought I was going crazy. I did not remember any story about Biden refusing to debate.
So, you are saying this is fake news?

And I thought I was going crazy. I did not remember any story about Biden refusing to debate.
So, you are saying this is fake news?

Those are not ever words I would utter, but I don't think Biden has anything to worry about in debating Trump. As long as he has his eye-roll game down, he'll handle business.

Kinda silly when the first debate is in 15 days.

And Joe Rogan would probably be asking about aliens and conspiracy theories for half of it.

Those are not ever words I would utter, but I don't think Biden has anything to worry about in debating Trump. As long as he has his eye-roll game down, he'll handle business.
I'm curious how they will handle Mr. Mango's lying. Do they call him on it? Do they tape delay and make a 2-hour debate 2.5 - hours and insert something on the right hand side of the screen saying:
"The last statement was a lie." followed by the real info (if any exists).

Reactions: MaxCoke and bwcoach

You libs should be sick to your stomach that you're about to vote for a warmonger who was advocating for war in Iraq back in 1998. Meanwhile DJT hasn't gotten us into a war and has been nominated for 2 noble peace prizes.

Last edited:
Reactions: IUSUMMERS

You libs should be sick to your stomach that you're about to vote for a warmonger who was advocating for war in Iraq back in 1998. Meanwhile DJT hasn't gotten us into a war and has been nominated for 2 noble peace prizes.
69170595.jpg

Reactions: Circlejoe

Joe the warmonger? Lol. Lot’s of folks supported that shit. The US was going to send a regime-change style message after 9/11 no matter what. Iraq was just unlucky enough to be run by a huge murderous asshole at the time. The message was also for the Saudis, who would have been way less convenient to invade at the time. Bush’s guys conjured up WOMD and it was an easy sell on both sides of the aisle (and around the world). I think Trump would have tried to nuke someone.

either way, least Joe isn’t inciting domestic violence. the “when the looting starts, the shooting starts”‘ tweet was packed full of level-headed leadership. Holy shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT