ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden....

What Biden/Harris and The Squad have in store for us is worse than anything Trump.

If you’ve truly voted Republican as you’ve posted, you can’t be happy with what you’re watching.
I am concerned with government spending, to be sure. But no GOP president has been concerned with deficits in decades, so there was really no clear choice.

How many posts have I seen just today? One was id have voted for a turnip and got more than I expected for one of people who didn't actually vote FOR anything. That is the dumbest voter there is. I dont like Trump personally but he had policy to like and you can bloviate all you want he did more of what he said he would than Biden will ever dream of remembering he said he was going to do. What did Trump actually do that effected your life so horribly ?

I think you'd have a better chance of convincing someone like me if it was 1980 and dealing with the stagflation of the 70's.

But that wasn't the case.

Personally my best years income wise (because I'm heavily invested in the market) were the Clinton and Obama years.

It seems that the markets really like a democrat executive with a republican legislative. I'm assuming it's because of the stereotype that republicans like business friendly laws and they like their president cool, calm and boring.

I hated Trump from the market alone. He killed so many rallies with his dumb Twitter fights and then when hit with a real crisis he confirmed that he was all hat and no cattle.

Now add in the litany of embarrassing and disgusting behavior from a president along with the conspiracies that led to the actual damage of our government and the clown show that we were to the rest of the world and.... that's going to be a no for me.

In simpler terms he was handed a booming economy and zero immediate crises to take care of and ended it with us tearing at each other's throats, an insane amount of distrust and paranoia of each other, a fumbled health crisis, a social justice crisis that out did 1992 and rivaled the late 60's and an attack on our capitol simply because he refused to do something that every presidential candidate did before him (back to that mindless mob that follows a demagogue and doesn't think for themselves thingy).

Trump is basically a worst case populist candidate, mainly because he has the narcissism at an autocrat level. I am a little worried about Bernie Bros (I mean they've shown a violent streak in their populist movement) but Bernie doesn't have the complete devoid of reality narcissism.

So yeah, that's going to be a no for me.

I'd have voted for you or Mas too, if you were running against the worst POTUS since Andrew Johnson.

My only vote for a Dem president in my voting life going back to 1996.

You voted for Andrew Johnson? That is quite a feat he never actually even ran for president beyond primary.

Maybe you are related to John Tyler , last I heard he still had living grandchildren but that is quite a feat if you managed it.

I know I know. It’s the stuttering problem.

Here was Biden's Press Conference from G7 on Sunday. 2 days ago. Donald Trump is absolutely incapable of addressing any one of these questions in a calm, rational, and knowledgeable manner.

How on earth does he sound like he has dementia? I know people who have had dementia. This press conference would not be possible if Joe Biden had dementia.

Stop eating up Fox, Oan, and Newsmax. You're embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: Bill4411
I make under 400K so I am OK there. You high rollers are sweating though, I gather.
This is just an example of how stupid liberal thinking is. You are already paying more taxes . people actually call you to be a witness for anything? Bidens inflation has raised your sales tax just for a starter

Come on man! Additional sales tax on fuel, lumber and other products caused Biden’s inflation don’t count as additional taxes.

Come on man! The “rich” are the only ones that will pay more taxes under Joe.

Joe Biden's presser today. Again, someone who has dementia simply couldn't do this. Biden has without question slowed down, but his knowledge of world politics is 100 times Trump. Remember when Trump thought we could trade Puerto Rico for Greenland?

Joe Biden's presser today. Again, someone who has dementia simply couldn't do this. Biden has without question slowed down, but his knowledge of world politics is 100 times Trump. Remember when Trump thought we could trade Puerto Rico for Greenland?

I doubt biden can find either on a map, do you cry yourself to sleep at night hoping your stupid thoughts will make you sleep easier? The mask was a great touch , do you wear one when you drive by yourself? I bet you liberals sit around telling each other why Biden really is great because he isnt in as bad of shape as republicans say he is. I don't think Biden even really has any knowledge of world politics or knows what country is what. Keep thinking it man , close your eyes , push really hard, hope you dont have a wet fart and sooner or later it will all come true right?

Reactions: Stay Classy Ace
You voted for Andrew Johnson? That is quite a feat he never actually even ran for president beyond primary.

Maybe you are related to John Tyler , last I heard he still had living grandchildren but that is quite a feat if you managed it.

You read as dumb as you write. Please go back in your hole.

Reactions: The Vid
You read as dumb as you write. Please go back in your hole.
So basically you didn't understand? I get that ....... read what you wrote and my TIC response and maybe you can be a better person today. I'd be glad if you returned to your hole as well. Do you smell like cigarettes?

I think you'd have a better chance of convincing someone like me if it was 1980 and dealing with the stagflation of the 70's.

But that wasn't the case.

Personally my best years income wise (because I'm heavily invested in the market) were the Clinton and Obama years.

It seems that the markets really like a democrat executive with a republican legislative. I'm assuming it's because of the stereotype that republicans like business friendly laws and they like their president cool, calm and boring.

I hated Trump from the market alone. He killed so many rallies with his dumb Twitter fights and then when hit with a real crisis he confirmed that he was all hat and no cattle.

Now add in the litany of embarrassing and disgusting behavior from a president along with the conspiracies that led to the actual damage of our government and the clown show that we were to the rest of the world and.... that's going to be a no for me.

In simpler terms he was handed a booming economy and zero immediate crises to take care of and ended it with us tearing at each other's throats, an insane amount of distrust and paranoia of each other, a fumbled health crisis, a social justice crisis that out did 1992 and rivaled the late 60's and an attack on our capitol simply because he refused to do something that every presidential candidate did before him (back to that mindless mob that follows a demagogue and doesn't think for themselves thingy).

Trump is basically a worst case populist candidate, mainly because he has the narcissism at an autocrat level. I am a little worried about Bernie Bros (I mean they've shown a violent streak in their populist movement) but Bernie doesn't have the complete devoid of reality narcissism.

So yeah, that's going to be a no for me.
'I'm heavily invested in the market"

The 'market' literally doubles with Trump!!

"My best years were under Clinton and Oblama"

Just amazing!

Just amazing!
You better get out before Biden increases the capital gains tax to 45%.

Please start a thread when a real tax hike bill comes down the pike

We will debate it.

You know taxes, as do I.

You don't need to be a theater actor in the DC bullshit. Be a professional.
Read when you have time. I have and discussed with an estate planning attorney with an international law firm. I could care less about debating anything of substance on this forum. It’s a waste of time and energy.

Read when you have time. I have and discussed with an estate planning attorney with an international law firm. I could care less about debating anything of substance on this forum. It’s a waste of time and energy.

Trying to convince a liberal that they are paying more taxes even if they don't make the figure biden mentioned is useless, they love him and believe everything he says. 22 doesn't seem like a particularly bright bulb to begin with

Reactions: Stay Classy Ace
I am concerned with government spending, to be sure. But no GOP president has been concerned with deficits in decades, so there was really no clear choice.
Is that all you were concerned with? What is going well at the moment? You will say COVID and I will tell you that was already in progress when Biden took over. The vaccines had recently become available and the roll out plan was already in place. So I guess credit for not messing up (although they have fudged up some messaging that makes already reluctant people even more reluctant to take the vaccine).

"Our allies talk nice about us again." And? What type of concessions did we get from all that niceness? Nordstream cancelled? No? Better help with dealing with China? Not really. But Merkel and Macron have more fun at the meetings when they are not getting called out for their bull shit (like trading with the Russians who we are supposedly protecting them from and not spending their fair share for their own defense.)

Ok, so domestically maybe there is something you are happy with? Rising inflation? Increasing energy and food costs?

The mean guy is gone. Yippee. No more mean tweets. But now that Orange Man Bad is gone, let's start paying some attention to the complete dumbass that was elected in his place. It has been 6 months, any of you GOP voters who did not like Trump happy with the state of the country right now?

Is that all you were concerned with? What is going well at the moment? You will say COVID and I will tell you that was already in progress when Biden took over. The vaccines had recently become available and the roll out plan was already in place. So I guess credit for not messing up (although they have fudged up some messaging that makes already reluctant people even more reluctant to take the vaccine).

"Our allies talk nice about us again." And? What type of concessions did we get from all that niceness? Nordstream cancelled? No? Better help with dealing with China? Not really. But Merkel and Macron have more fun at the meetings when they are not getting called out for their bull shit (like trading with the Russians who we are supposedly protecting them from and not spending their fair share for their own defense.)

Ok, so domestically maybe there is something you are happy with? Rising inflation? Increasing energy and food costs?

The mean guy is gone. Yippee. No more mean tweets. But now that Orange Man Bad is gone, let's start paying some attention to the complete dumbass that was elected in his place. It has been 6 months, any of you GOP voters who did not like Trump happy with the state of the country right now?
I can’t get GOP or reasonable middle of road democrats to defend their vote for Biden except he isn’t Trump. And those folks won’t say it in public with their names attached.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I can’t get GOP or reasonable middle of road democrats to defend their vote for Biden except he isn’t Trump. And those folks won’t say it in public with their names attached.
You will never get a Democrat to vote with the Republicans.

Just curious what was so bad that you saw in the economy and the employment numbers, prices, energy prices, under Trump?

To be fair, this quote could end with Obama's name for his last term and somebody could be saying it to you. But you hated Obama b/c......reasons. Tommy hit the the nail on the head further down the thread and he said it better than I ever could. Trump was a narcissistic, populist embarrassment. Was the economy good before COVID? Sure. Is that the only thing we should base our view of a president on? Well, see the first sentence of this post.

Emerging facts debunk the "win".

You're too stupid to understand the damage to previously favored American
Institutions.

It is brainless twits like you supporting this .
f41ff8408828bef69002e0717f45de9b--fred-rogers-the-neighborhood.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TommyCracker
The fact that Trump inspired an attack on the Capitol so he could stay in office, as many of us were predicting all along, and that he continues to try to overthrow the current President, are pretty good reasons for voting against him.

The fact that Trump inspired an attack on the Capitol so he could stay in office, as many of us were predicting all along, and that he continues to try to overthrow the current President, are pretty good reasons for voting against him.
I disagree!

I can’t get GOP or reasonable middle of road democrats to defend their vote for Biden... with their names attached.
I would have voted for a Danc/Lucy ticket over Trump/Pence. There is always a choice, and very often it is the least bad alternative that I go with. The only candidate who was particularly exciting was Mayor Pete. Everyone left me thinking about who was less bad.

I would have voted for a Danc/Lucy ticket over Trump/Pence. There is always a choice, and very often it is the least bad alternative that I go with. The only candidate who was particularly exciting was Mayor Pete. Everyone left me thinking about who was less bad.
You do know what Mayor Pete is don’t you ?

You do know what Mayor Pete is don’t you ?
A super smart guy who was focused on how to pay for every proposal on the table?

Or are you fixated on whether he'd have sex with you or not? I'd think "no", even at gunpoint.

Joe Biden: "I am going to go tell Putin he is a killer and give a list of grievances we have with them and really put that guy in his place...."

Putin:

Joe is weak. The world knows he is weak. He is slower than he was as VP (and he was not particularly bright then, ask Obama). Having a weak person in his position is a recipe for disaster and he is going to be tested like this.

I don't think he is up to the job.

I also would like to note this:

We back off that, we withdraw our complaint about Nordstream 2, and in response we get a Russian Naval Fleet conducting War Games a few hundred miles from Hawaii that include nuclear capable bombers. That is what I mean by Joe being weak. He is all talk. And he has always had a big mouth. Well now he has a big mouth that is more frequently unhindered by his brain. He speaks loudly and carries no stick.

Last edited:
This is just an example of how stupid liberal thinking is. You are already paying more taxes . people actually call you to be a witness for anything? Bidens inflation has raised your sales tax just for a starter
Somehow I don’t see you being in a tax bracket Republicans are targeting for cuts.
I doubt biden can find either on a map, do you cry yourself to sleep at night hoping your stupid thoughts will make you sleep easier? The mask was a great touch , do you wear one when you drive by yourself? I bet you liberals sit around telling each other why Biden really is great because he isnt in as bad of shape as republicans say he is. I don't think Biden even really has any knowledge of world politics or knows what country is what. Keep thinking it man , close your eyes , push really hard, hope you dont have a wet fart and sooner or later it will all come true right?

Is that what Q tells you?

Just amazing!

The nasdaq nearly quadrupled under Obama.

We are in a decade long bull market that started in 2009.

Trump came in during the 4th quarter of a blow out and scored a few more touchdowns, but then told everyone that he was the reason for the victory, which some believed.

big.chart

EDIT: This is a logarithmic scale which displays % growth compared to numerical growth.

Basically 1200 to 2400 is 2x's growth but it's 1200 points numerically.

The nasdaq went from 5500 to around 13,000 which is over 2x's growth even though it's 7500 points numerically.

Obama went from around 1500 to 5500.

Last edited:
The nasdaq nearly quadrupled under Obama.

We are in a decade long bull market that started in 2009.

Trump came in during the 4th quarter of a blow out and scored a few more touchdowns, but then told everyone that he was the reason for the victory, which some believed.

big.chart
Obama's Presidency started under the worst stock downfall since the Depression.

Of course it went up more then.

What's going well? What's not going well?

You can fall off a turnip truck and get a job if you want it. McDs is offering $15/hr down the street.. 18 year olds that just graduated high school can find work this afternoon for $18-20/hr.

On the higher side.... if you want to make more money in a professional job.... toss a resume out and you'll have recruiters circling you like sharks. Not in my adult life has so much of the tilt been favoring the labor/ employee side of the ledger.

The stock market is at basically record highs. My real estate holdings have ballooned to the stratosphere. 2Q GDP growth is likely to be over 6%. What should I be complaining about, exactly?

Last edited:

Umm the market continues to soar, our unemployment numbers are rapidly improving which means the economy is rebounding, and yeah there were 30,000 at Wrigley last weekend.

Our allies are coming back which makes us a stronger influencer on the world's stage, especially since we've stopped kissing up to dictators. I mean maybe Putin and Biden will fall in love but I doubt it.

You're free to ignore all testimonial along with precedent and believe there was an extensive logistical roll out plan but I think you'd be incorrect.

Trump and the Trump administration was more idea guys than execution masters. I mean they couldn't even come up with a policy agenda (nor a health care reform plan, or an infrastructure plan or even a Covid plan) along with the fact that his covid team stopped meeting in the fall and along with the fact that Trump spent his last months on trying to overturn the election.

Put all those things in a bucket and yeah, I don't believe (as has been reported by the so called fake news) that there was a vaccination logistical plan.

Reactions: DrHoops
A super smart guy who was focused on how to pay for every proposal on the table?

Or are you fixated on whether he'd have sex with you or not? I'd think "no", even at gunpoint.
Him and his parents are communist! You need to check your homophobia at the front door.

Reactions: DANC
Wrong. American democracy won by sending the tyrant Trump packing. He still wants to overturn the outcome. He doesn't deserve to be President.
Give me a couple of examples of when Trump exercised tyrannical power. Thanks in advance.

What's going well? What's not going well?

You can fall off a turnip truck and get a job if you want it. McDs is offering $15/hr down the street.. 18 year olds that just graduated high school can find work this afternoon for $18-20/hr.

On the higher side.... if you want to make more money in a professional job.... toss a resume out and you'll have recruiters circling you like sharks. Not in my adult life has so much of the tilt been favoring the labor/ employee side of the ledger.

The stock market is at basically record highs. My real estate holdings have ballooned to the stratosphere. 2Q GDP growth is likely to be over 6%. What should I be complaining about, exactly?
Becoming Venezuela.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT