ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden....

The sad thing is that there probably are 60M or so people who actually voted for him.

I'd have voted for you or Mas too, if you were running against the worst POTUS since Andrew Johnson.

My only vote for a Dem president in my voting life going back to 1996.

I'd have voted for you or Mas too, if you were running against the worst POTUS since Andrew Johnson.

I go back to 1980

GOP
GOP
GOP
GOP
GOP
GOP
GOP
GOP
GOP
Dem
Dem

Reactions: Bill4411
Joe Biden isn't stupid.

He has dementia.

The people who voted for him are stupid..

Change my mind!

To put this in perspective, it's important to note that you didn't need to be a rocket scientist to realize the incumbent in the last presidential election was an ass hat that needed to be voted out of office. That bar was incredibly low and being stupid was probably all you needed to clear that hurdle. 'Stupid' is the rock bottom baseline that Trump voters just couldn't reach.

It's the voters who didn't want to vote out the Mar-a-Lago wedding crasher that you have to worry about. I mean how dumb do you have to be to believe that Trump will be reinstated in August?

Shhhhhh.....it's not August yet. Mas is holding out for the Trump "reinstatement"

The Return of the Thing
This is like a cult leader moving the goalposts on when the aliens are coming to get them or when the world will end when those dates come and go.

I don't really have any sympathy for someone who falls for this stuff. I honestly hope Trump does start talking about reinstatement at his rallies. It'll be fun to watch August come and go.

I don't really have any sympathy for someone who falls for this stuff. I honestly hope Trump does start talking about reinstatement at his rallies. It'll be fun to watch August come and go.

Mike Lindell is going to drop his bombshell any day now.

Mike Lindell is going to drop his bombshell any day now.

Cocaine’s a hell of a drug

To put this in perspective, it's important to note that you didn't need to be a rocket scientist to realize the incumbent in the last presidential election was an ass hat that needed to be voted out of office. That bar was incredibly low and being stupid was probably all you needed to clear that hurdle. 'Stupid' is the rock bottom baseline that Trump voters just couldn't reach.

It's the voters who didn't want to vote out the Mar-a-Lago wedding crasher that you have to worry about. I mean how dumb do you have to be to believe that Trump will be reinstated in August?
Careful there. You're bursting Mas's bubble. I'm sure he's hoping to score a couple of tickets to the Reinstatement Ball.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Wouldn't surprise me. You probably own some nice swamp property too.
Interested? You seem pretty gullible, one of your peers just said he wouldve voted for a turnip and got much better, what a potato? Just curious what was so bad that you saw in the economy and the employment numbers, prices, energy prices, under Trump? What really gets me is how liberals think this whole wuhan virus was just a coincidence. It wasnt , the crazy thing is all the reasons you will come up with as group but people that think otherwise ? Do you really think it all just happened in a vacuum?

Interested? You seem pretty gullible, one of your peers just said he wouldve voted for a turnip and got much better, what a potato? Just curious what was so bad that you saw in the economy and the employment numbers, prices, energy prices, under Trump? What really gets me is how liberals think this whole wuhan virus was just a coincidence. It wasnt , the crazy thing is all the reasons you will come up with as group but people that think otherwise ? Do you really think it all just happened in a vacuum?
Why do you think Trump's approval ratings never topped 50%?

Because of programmed idiots like you that really arent capable of thinking on their own

Interesting take.

Especially coming from a populist movement that follows a demagogue.

I mean that is pretty much the definition of a single minded mob that is so in love with their leader that they stop thinking for themselves.

Interesting take.

Especially coming from a populist movement that follows a demagogue.

I mean that is pretty much the definition of a single minded mob that is so in love with their leader that they stop thinking for themselves.
How many posts have I seen just today? One was id have voted for a turnip and got more than I expected for one of people who didn't actually vote FOR anything. That is the dumbest voter there is. I dont like Trump personally but he had policy to like and you can bloviate all you want he did more of what he said he would than Biden will ever dream of remembering he said he was going to do. What did Trump actually do that effected your life so horribly ?

Enjoy paying new taxes and other liberal policies that are coming our way.

Reactions: Crayfish57
It's easy to guess that to be true, since you're another poster that drastically brings down the average IQ here.
Really as you comprehension skills are about ZERO , I said another poster said he would have voted for a turnip. You missed your chance you could have been a write in and gotten a vote! You were bragging about being called in to testify and all kinds of shit about yourself. Just curios does anybody know what kind of crap you post on message boards? You shouldnt be qualified to testify about anything and if anyone thinks you are truthful and unbiased they are dumber than you. Maybe this info should be out there for lawyers in these cases because you sure as hell shouldn't be called in about anything. Since you claim intelligence, why are liberals so stupid? You should have data to answer that

Joe Biden isn't stupid.

He has dementia.

The people who voted for him are stupid..

Change my mind!
Can you give us the expertise you have in diagnosing dementia? Where did you go to med school?

Fighting the Trump virus was damn expensive, true, but COVID-45 seems nearly beaten.
What Biden/Harris and The Squad have in store for us is worse than anything Trump.

If you’ve truly voted Republican as you’ve posted, you can’t be happy with what you’re watching.

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT