ADVERTISEMENT

JM... Rolo is begging you to draft...

clubjockey

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
I don't know if we can dig up Gloriana or HB, but if it gets to me, I'll draft now as well... go for it and we can pin it...

I feel like I've brokered a peace agreement between Israel and Palestine.

Minus the hard work. Or travel. Or meaning.

So, uh, this is like 3 weeks early, right?

Nobody will skin me alive when I decline to draft for hours on end, right?

Regards.

Sing along...and now it's time for Glori-ana G l o r i ana

gloriana.

Wait, was I just singing Van Morrison? I apologize to everyone.

Probably not a bad pick.

There are a lot of bad teams in the league and MSU has looked a little sluggish so far. And there are now 18 league games.

I had IU projected for 15-16 pre-league tourney wins, so that's worthy of a #1 overall if it pans out.

But I thought there would be more paranoia about IU, and it wouldn't have been until the middle of the 1st round before they were taken.

No. Not at all

I got your back on this. No one gets bullied to pick until they want to.

That is until 12-5. Then we'll all get in line to beat the crap out of you.

My philosophy is to take a team from a conf w/ more than 16 games.

Memphis looks good, but I still think the odds of IU going 14-4 are better than Memphis going 14-2 (setting aside tournament, of course). After last year, I wasn't going to take a mid-major. I considered UCLA, but the Pac-10 looks much deeper than the Big Ten this year. So there we are. Call me Homer Simpson. Plus, it's probably the kiss of death for the team.
This post was edited on 11/16 4:08 PM by JM (IU)

I dunno JM

Memphis won all their league games last year, and they're better this year. And the pick for second best team in the conferencee? Coached by Mike Davis.

Still, I should thank you because I had IU coming in right about 8th, where I pick. Maybe that's just my lack of confidence talking there.

Ditto

If it makes it to me, I'll make my pick as soon as I notice I'm up, but I don't think there's any obligation for folks to pick until the 5th.

ADVERTISEMENT