ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Meyer is now hearing that Garland & Langford are going to IU...

Pryght

Junior
Nov 24, 2005
FWIW, Recruiting Analyst and Director of Basketball Scouting at 247, Jerry Meyer, changed his Crystal Ball predictions for Garland and Langford to IU today. Apparently he heard good things before Hoosier Hysteria, and is now hearing much more. ::Fingers Crossed::

I’m bumping this to remind people what Jerry Meyer said before. Not sure if he ever said it was a done deal, but iirc he said it was close to one.

Romeo to IU

I’m bumping this to remind people what Jerry Meyer said before. Not sure if he ever said it was a done deal, but iirc he said it was close to one.

Romeo to IU

He changed his pick shortly before Garland announced, after a bunch of other people did. Usually a pick this close to an announcement is significant.

Reactions: Hoosier Manic
He changed his pick shortly before Garland announced, after a bunch of other people did. Usually a pick this close to an announcement is significant.
He changed his pick the day of. There’s 18 days (I think) until he announces.

FWIW, Recruiting Analyst and Director of Basketball Scouting at 247, Jerry Meyer, changed his Crystal Ball predictions for Garland and Langford to IU today. Apparently he heard good things before Hoosier Hysteria, and is now hearing much more. ::Fingers Crossed::

I didn’t see this rumor or information coming. Guess we will see what happens. If true a few folks may need to recant their negative Garland comments.

I didn’t see this rumor or information coming. Guess we will see what happens. If true a few folks may need to recant their negative Garland comments.
This was before Garland signed his LOI to Vanderbilt...Garland is not coming to IU...but Romeo is...

Lol I thought the same when I saw this. Thought it was a new development and that Meyer was off his rocker.

ADVERTISEMENT