ADVERTISEMENT

Jerome Hunter will not return to #iubb next season.

Maybe he’ll follow Arch at his new job. Someone swooped in and hired him immediately, right?
Actual footage of Ryan enjoying the offseason.

zc2E1NU.gif

I assume this information was known since we offered a scholarship to a 7ft center this week who is in the portal. Maybe this resurrects the Keion Brooks to IU conversation....?
Did we offer that 7 ft guy? I did not know that. I thought it was just fan speculation.

I wish Hunter nothing but the best. I have been hopful the last couple of years that he would start to show some of the promise that many thought he would have coming out of high school. For whatever reason that hasn’t happened. I would be lying if I didn’t admit that after being sat for several games for discipline?/academic? reasons I thought this was a possibility with Coach Woodson who seems more of an accountbility guy than Coach Miller.

Either way I wish Hunter good health and success going forward.

Your man Crean had plenty, they just didn’t turn out as well as you promised.

I remember after the pitchfork gang turned on Romeo, I’d read on here every day about how much better Hunter was going to be. Of course the unknown kid is always the next All American. The track record just can’t catch a break.

Good grief, would you PLEASE live in the here and now and quit F#$%&*$ living in the past.

While you are at it, quit trying to be the smartest one in the room because you couldn't claim that honor in a first grade classroom.

TIA

Please say so, and Galloway and Leal, all are worthless at this level. Pretty much every recruit of Archie's including those he re-recruited from Crean, sucked or transferred or will. TJD is OK, but let's not pretend he's Jared Jeffries.
How about we take a deep breath and watch all three this coming season and see how they respond.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT