ADVERTISEMENT

Jerome and lander

Is Parker even a possibility in the near future?
He is #45 on the roster & started practicing on 1/2. I am thinking Nebraska or Purdue, he will have the right number of practices. We may have Brunk for the last 1/3 also.

He is #45 on the roster & started practicing on 1/2. I am thinking Nebraska or Purdue, he will have the right number of practices. We may have Brunk for the last 1/3 also.
Brunk just had back surgery. I am not privy to what exactly was the issue and what was corrected through the surgery. But I tend to believe given the nature of backs and surgery that Joey is done for at a minimum this season.

I 'll worry about Lander when he is still playing like this next season. I don't see an issue with his speed and quickness. Did anyone see the ages of the Wisconsin top 6 players. All seniors between 21-24 year old. Lander should be a senior in HS. He will know what he has to work on so if he works, i think he'll be fine. Everyone was kind of wondering about Leal and the switch came on for the Wisc. game. So I thnk patience with Lander and Gerinmo is needed.

Hunter overcame missing a year. It took him a year to start any kind of contribution. Now he is learning to play more physical instead of just being a perimeter guy in whatever time he got. I thought he was advertised as a physical guy so don't know if the year off impacted that or if it was hype. Anyway, he seems to be progressing as a combo 3/4.

If Stewart is the real deal as a shooter, I can really see Hunter, Leal, and stewart actually making this shooting issue go away.

Reactions: jiouhyu
Brunk just had back surgery. I am not privy to what exactly was the issue and what was corrected through the surgery. But I tend to believe given the nature of backs and surgery that Joey is done for at a minimum this season.
CAM in a recent press conference eluded that the surgery was good & he might come back for the final big10 stretch. But it might be a stretch..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT