ADVERTISEMENT

Jerome and lander

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
major disappointments, just haven't seen anything to even encourage me that they were not just simply overrated prospects

Reactions: Lucy01
I think that Lamder will be good, but not for a few years.
Hunter is just not doing a whole lot.
AD/RP are 0-7 from the field and 0-4 from three.

I think that Lamder will be good, but not for a few years.
Hunter is just not doing a whole lot.
AD/RP are 0-7 from the field and 0-4 from three.
I just don't see it wish I did , generally players that make big leaps are the athletic type who develop basketball skills (oladipo) , lander is small and and seems over his head

if leals in the rotation for extended minutes were in trouble, just nowhere near ready to play at this level

I just don't see it wish I did , generally players that make big leaps are the athletic type who develop basketball skills (oladipo) , lander is small and and seems over his head
The kid is young. Obvious he should still be playing HS basketball. Jury is still out to me. It is telling however that the other three freshman are getting more minutes than he is. And he plays a position where there isn’t exactly a ton of talent in front of him. That is the most concerning and telling sign to me, but i will hold our hope that it’s just him being too young and not ready for B1G basketball.

tjd should use being left handed as a advantage, he has starting turning right into the defender the last couple of games exposing the ball right at the defender

tenn-martin transfer as a savior? been a lot of super stars until they play the last few years

He’s a P5 kid who transferred to UT-Martin to play for his dad who was hired as their head coach before he passed a year. Avg 10 and shot 40% from 3 as a true freshman in the ACC.

Reactions: MrBing
You do realize that Landers graduated early and enrolled early. I think he needs some time to adjust.
yes, i guess the problem was the hype, number 1 point guard in the country. that should equate to the de-arron foxs, john wall , kyrie irving types. he looks totally lost and doesn't have near the size or speed of the afore mentioned.

We need Jerome Hunter to be a lot better. If Franklin is out for a week or so, we need Hunter. He just needs to relax & not worry about getting pulled. I want to see him after a couple of 20-30 minute games. He can make the three better then some of our other guards. If you insert Hunter into the starting line-up & have Parker initially get going against the second wave of players.

We need Jerome Hunter to be a lot better. If Franklin is out for a week or so, we need Hunter. He just needs to relax & not worry about getting pulled. I want to see him after a couple of 20-30 minute games. He can make the three better then some of our other guards. If you insert Hunter into the starting line-up & have Parker initially get going against the second wave of players.
everyone would agree with that, if he could play a significant role it would be huge. that pull up 3 kind of summarized his game tonight

Is Parker even a possibility in the near future?

It would not surprise me if he transfers.
From what I have seen, I wont be disappointed if he does. How he got 5 star labeling makes me wonder what the criteria is for labeling?? Galloway certainly the best frosh so far and I want to see Geronimo get some minutes.

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT