ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Becker info

Good arm, decently quick on his feet, he likes timing plays and does well with it. Where he struggles, his arm strength on the run isn't great, size 5'10" not 6' what's listed and he likes starring down one particular receiver. My guess a small MAC school will get his services.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Still young and has nice quickness and a pretty decent arm. If he were taller (listed at 6" but as the above poster said, probably more 5'10") he would get more looks a little higher up the college football totem pole, because he's athletic enough to move to another position if QB didn't work. But unless he grows some more and still wants to be a QB, I'm thinking maybe MAC, but probably an Indiana State type of program. He's definitely put on a show the last few weeks in terms of numbers.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Still young and has nice quickness and a pretty decent arm. If he were taller (listed at 6" but as the above poster said, probably more 5'10") he would get more looks a little higher up the college football totem pole, because he's athletic enough to move to another position if QB didn't work. But unless he grows some more and still wants to be a QB, I'm thinking maybe MAC, but probably an Indiana State type of program. He's definitely put on a show the last few weeks in terms of numbers.
I think they (Carroll) scored 66 last night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT