ADVERTISEMENT

JC receiver Kameron Myers committed today....

Is he any good? I watched the highschool videos of him and seems kinda average. Not sure if that is what we need at WR. Another undersized average speed guy.

Looks like a Shane Wynn type wr at 5'9. 170 . Staff found him at E. Miss CC with QB Chad Kelly throwing the ball. Started the season
Strong with 31 rec in six games and 6 tds. Must have had an injury cuz did not see him in the stats second half. Kelly completed 40 passes
In championship game but none to Kameron. Guessing injury. If healthy another speedy WR with experience. Nice addition.

Glad we got a WR with experience. We need all the help we can get for next year. We have some nice looking athletes at WR but they obviously were not ready last year. Hopefully some of those good looking FR will turn in to Kofi Hughes and Tandon Doss type SO's. I like the Marqui Hawkins pickup from UAB, but I also would have liked for them to get his teammate Jamari Staples. Staples is a 6'4" WR that will be a JR that has already caught 40 collegiate passes and 5 TD's with a field stretching ability. Oh well, I would settle for J. Howard in a pinch VBG!!

Quite a roster you're putting together there, it sounds like. **

Do you actually hear these posts???

Maybe that's your problem......vbg
shock.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT