ADVERTISEMENT

JBJ's Foot Speed...

Pryght

Junior
Nov 24, 2005
Is JBJ as slow in-person as he looks on tv? Watching him get beat off the dribble reminds me a lot of the Jordan Hulls days...

Also, I really wish that JBJ would jump as high as he can when he goes in for a layup and do his best to make a layup without falling to the ground afterwards...

He was never considered a great athlete and had an ACL in high school. Combine that with the fact he’s almost 30. Still a baller, and if you can’t shoot like that, you always have a check waiting on you.

It’s crazy to think Devon Booker to UK was the final reason IU landed him. If the rumors are true.

I always appreciated his game, and he could have been better under a great coach.

Reactions: ericrossiu
He was never considered a great athlete and had an ACL in high school. Combine that with the fact he’s almost 30. Still a baller, and if you can’t shoot like that, you always have a check waiting on you.

It’s crazy to think Devon Booker to UK was the final reason IU landed him. If the rumors are true.

I always appreciated his game, and he could have been better under a great coach.
You know this thread is 8 and a half years old right?

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion

devon booker is good but devin booker has been proven to be better, simlarlar to lucy ve loucy. capains 1/4 s

• Sad
Reactions: Lucy01
Silly me. I thought he was playing on one of the summer teams or something like Maurice Creek a few years ago before he had to be rescued from Ukraine. I’ll see my way out lol.
If he would have used his final year of eligibility, CAM would have gone dancing in year #1.

ADVERTISEMENT