ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylen Windham

Jul 29, 2019
He went to Ben Davis in high school. Went to Creighton and is in the transfer portal now. It looks like alot of MAC teams are after him.

I think CAM should take a long look at him. He's a tough kid, that is from Indiana and knows TJD , AF, etc.. thoughts?

Why would we do that? Our roster is set and now the interwebz are saying that they aren't expecting anyone to leave.

Can't remember the numbers but I think if Lander reclassifiies we are at 13 again (losing two, bringing in four).

If we do have someone transfer out and bring another in, we need a big or a shooter. Would rather have Galloway, Leal or AF getting minutes. No need for Windham.

Reactions: IULouie
I remember that we looked at him late in the process. We allegedly offered him, but no one here could say for sure whether it was a scholarship or as a walk on. He is supposed to be a shooter. But we don't have a roster spot right now.

It's interesting that we are rumored to be having no transfers now. During the season, one of our resident trolls would call you names if you didn't plan for Smith and Durham's exits. Of course, he is gone again.

The IU staff is fully intending on adding Khristian Lander to the 2020 recruiting class to go along with Anthony Leal, Trey Galloway and Jordan Geronimo.

That puts the scholarship number at the maximum of 13:

- Joey Brunk
- Al Durham
- Justin Smith
- Race Thompson
- Rob Phinisee
- Damezi Anderson
- Jerome Hunter
- Armaan Franklin
- Trayce Jackson-Davis
- Anthony Leal
- Trey Galloway