ADVERTISEMENT

Jared Fogle Joke Thread

84702983.png

The American infatuation with celebrity trainwrecks is annoying.
Your superiority complex ruins your sense of humor. You can hate the concept of celebrity while still recognizing a funny joke.

Not that many jokes in this particular thread are likely to be all that funny, but on principle, Jeebus, man, pull the stick out of your ass.

Reactions: C-$ and byerb01
Your superiority complex ruins your sense of humor. You can hate the concept of celebrity while still recognizing a funny joke.

Not that many jokes in this particular thread are likely to be all that funny, but on principle, Jeebus, man, pull the stick out of your ass.

I can't stand hearing the same song being played over and over again. TV - Fogle. Radio - Fogle. Receptionist this morning - Fogle. Accounting dept - Fogle. Eng dept this morning - Fogle. Shop floor - Fogle and car wreck. Welders -Fogle. Gas station - Fogle. Internet - Fogle. OTF - Fogle.

Fogle Fogle Fogle Fogle ..

PLAY ANOTHER FK'ing SONG!

I can't stand hearing the same song being played over and over again. TV - Fogle. Radio - Fogle. Receptionist this morning - Fogle. Accounting dept - Fogle. Eng dept this morning - Fogle. Shop floor - Fogle and car wreck. Welders -Fogle. Gas station - Fogle. Internet - Fogle. OTF - Fogle.

How about this song?

Weird. In my universe, Fogle is yesterday's news. This is he first I've heard of him in a couple of days.

Weird. In my universe, Fogle is yesterday's news. This is he first I've heard of him in a couple of days.

I haven't been around anyone but my Gf this weekend, so I had a respite from theworld. I had to reenter the real world this morning, and Fogle was following me everywhere I went. People like making small talk, and for some reason they're picking this as their topic of choice. Of course they talk about other crap that doesn't matter, but this seems to be the go to topic. I just walk away. I got a bunch of stupid joke crap over the last few days in my emails, it's annoying.... Am I the only person who really doesn't care? I mean I really don't fking care what he or anyone else famous has done..... Hey, at the very least no one has mentioned Brady's balls ..... yet.

Me either. I think I heard it mentioned once at work on Friday and zero times so far today.

I do know he's supposed to be sentenced on 11/19, so maybe TMP can find a bunker to hide in that day if his peeps are so interested in the topic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT