ADVERTISEMENT

James Harden is Eating His Feelings

If you look down through that twitter thread, you can see that Harden isn't pushing back from the table until it's all gone.

If this is from McRibs then he didn't just eat one. He ate four three times a week. Do the Nets not have a scale? What are they thinking?
See, that's the thing: he looks like that and is still eating better, healthier food than McRibs, etc...

Dude sportin' that dickey-do belly. How many chins do ya reckon he is hidin' under that beard?

He was on the Body by Rona diet and exercise program.

He's always looked thick through the middle, especially in Houston where he was only playing on one end of the floor. I'm still just blown away by how he looks now though.

Pound for pound, the Nets might be closer to getting back everything they gave up in that trade than they bargained for.

Reactions: evvcabinetman
How do we know if McRibs are bad for you since we don't know exactly what's in it? I said on another thread that if there is dog in McRibs then I love dogs. Luckily I don't own one but have a cat named Socks.
How did you get this f**king stupid... were your parents closely related?

One branch family tree?

Last edited:
Now I'm back to feeling bad. I couldn't go for a triple double right now.
Hey, hand it to the guy: in shape or not, he knows how to play. That's the great thing about basketball; you just never know who is a player until you see them on the court. I remember one of the best ballers at our HS was a burnout with long scruffy hair and not a sculpted body. He never went out for the team that I recall, but he could really play when he wanted to and most folks never knew. We had 2 really good players, both that would've made the team and pushed to be starters who fell in that category and would've made my HS team infinitely better.

Last edited:
Sometimes abject stupidity is associated with inbreeding. It is, however, indeed irresponsible to assume that to be true.

There can be multiple causes for jaw-dropping, unfathomable, WFT-levels of stupidity.

In your case, VPM, the contributing factors and their relative importance are unclear. You may have simply just pulled the very shortest straw when God handed out brains.

Last edited:
Reactions: T.M.P.
I will never understand the NEED to insult a man of the cloth!
I never really understood why a man of the cloth would hang out and participate on this particular sub-forum. I suppose maybe he just likes T&A though, so who am I to say he shouldn't?

I never really understood why a man of the cloth would hang out and participate on this particular sub-forum. I suppose maybe he just likes T&A though, so who am I to say he shouldn't?
If you are going to save sinners, you have to go where sinners are!

Sometimes abject stupidity is associated with inbreeding. It is, however, indeed irresponsible to assume that to be true.

There can be multiple causes for jaw-dropping, unfathomable, WFT-levels of stupidity.

In your case, VPM, the contributing factors and their relative importance are unclear. You may have simply just pulled the shortest straw when God handed out brains.
Maybe, but he's probably also inbred... double the stupid.

VPM got one of the "irregulars" for 5 cents

brains25c.jpg

If I said I enjoyed a particular person (wife) you would say I am talking about my sex life. Sometimes I think that I am actually having the real thing more than y'all.

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT