ADVERTISEMENT

Jamar Johnson declares for the draft

Mullen's not eligible for the draft this year. They were probably talking about Jaylin Williams, Devon Matthews or Cam Jones.
I didn’t see this coming but think he has a shot for sure. Layne and other safety coming back plus two good freshman softens the blow.
Cam Jones won't be able to find his way to the NFL Draft, if he couldn't find his way to the Ole' Miss Receiver he lost in the End Zone.

Best of luck in the NFL Jamar!! Thanks for all your contributions to IU Football the last 3 years.

The Pick 6 vs Vols last year was as exciting as any play in many years for IU. And the Endzone pick at PU. And the forced fumble with Stallings return at Nebraska.

Best of luck in the NFL Jamar!! Thanks for all your contributions to IU Football the last 3 years.

The Pick 6 vs Vols last year was as exciting as any play in many years for IU. And the Endzone pick at PU. And the forced fumble with Stallings return at Nebraska.

He's the biggest loss so far, in my opinion, because I don't see anyone as an immediate replacement for him...

We've taken some Big hits the past few days, particularly in the TEAM leadership category (with Whop and Crider declaring), let's hope we don't lose anyone else...

He's the biggest loss so far, in my opinion, because I don't see anyone as an immediate replacement for him...

We've taken some Big hits the past few days, particularly in the TEAM leadership category (with Whop and Crider declaring), let's hope we don't lose anyone else...
I imagine Jerome Johnson may go, but you never know. I thought he'd announce by now.

He is a talented player, maybe he is testing the waters and will be back next year.
I'd like to see them have the option, no agent of course and since NFL draft is 3 days. After day one before start of 2 you can go back to college and same after day 2. Can't let players get drafted and not like it and return but leave some options.

I imagine Jerome Johnson may go, but you never know. I thought he'd announce by now.

I sure hope he stays...

One good season next Fall and he'll have a decent shot at putting himself in the top 4 Rounds... With our Ole'Miss transfer DE they'll be a legitimate DE threat from the edge on passing downs, which should open things up for him coming up from the inside...

He could be due for a monster 14 games..., plus, his coming back gives him another 15 months to work on his measurables for next years Combine...

I sure hope he stays...

One good season next Fall and he'll have a decent shot at putting himself in the top 4 Rounds... With our Ole'Miss transfer DE they'll be a legitimate DE threat from the edge on passing downs, which should open things up for him coming up from the inside...

He could be due for a monster 14 games..., plus, his coming back gives him another 15 months to work on his measurables for next years Combine...
Those are all good reasons to come back, plus play in front of live home crowds & go to graduate school for better future opportunies.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
Don't know what this tweet means, but it was just liked by CTA.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There’s a reason why I’m taking this route, I just have to keep believing and have faith</p>&mdash; J.Burgess (@OakhurstFredoo) <a href="">January 12, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I apologize for not knowing how to better embed tweets.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Jamar is hands down the best player on the team. He will be a valuable story that Allen can use in recruiting. He was a no star from Florida when he committed. In three years, he is going to be playing in the league. Great find and development job by Allen.

IU hasn't had a guy like Johnson in a long time, maybe ever. He's just different. He'll have a fine career and make a bunch of money.

Best IU analogy I can think of is Mike Dumas....he was a S and CB type who was active and made a lot of plays.

Mullen is a more physically aggressive Tracy Porter.
Mullen likes to hit! TP will always be one of my favorites. He was a great punt returner and had a ton of heart and passion. He truly loved to play for the Cream and Crimson. He was our best defender since Ogunleye and until this current crop...a span of two decades!

Don't know what this tweet means, but it was just liked by CTA.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There’s a reason why I’m taking this route, I just have to keep believing and have faith</p>&mdash; J.Burgess (@OakhurstFredoo) <a href=" ">January 12, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I apologize for not knowing how to better embed tweets.
Well, that's odd.....

ADVERTISEMENT