ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Washington

hoosierdaddy_1972

Benchwarmer
Jul 20, 2018
Reactions: hookyIU1990
Ongoing theme in recruiting stories.

“It means a lot,” Washington said of Woodson’s 25 years coaching professionals. “He has got a great mind with next level knowledge, and the next level is where I want to be.”

Good to read the Hoosiers are going after him with real effort with Dane having recruiting him while at MSU... IU has missed out on quit a bit of talent from the Region over the years, all that talent on that E Chicago Wash team right before Bobby Night took over, along with many after that...

Good to read the Hoosiers are going after him with real effort with Dane having recruiting him while at MSU... IU has missed out on quit a bit of talent from the Region over the years, all that talent on that E Chicago Wash team right before Bobby Night took over, along with many after that...

Just my guess, but I think we will go ahead and accept commits from a couple of other big men before he gets serious about a commit to any particular school.

Just my guess, but I think we will go ahead and accept commits from a couple of other big men before he gets serious about a commit to any particular school.
CORRECTION: They were known as the UNIVERSITY OF E. CHICAGO WASHINGTON. Elston never had a prayer, though we were talented.... but nothin' like those guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT