ADVERTISEMENT

Jake Query bashing Courtsensetwo on his 1260 radio show yesterday

He was whining about you not having a 'real' avatar - apparently if you don't have your face in your Twitter profile pic, it means you're a 'coward'

Never heard his show, but the only thing he had to whine about was being corrected yet again. I have done that before and he goes full-throttle sob when it happens.

This guy is bashing an anonymous poster on a message board and he has his own radio show? Am I getting this correctly? If so, he is going places. LMFAO

You would be surprised. Doesn't Dakich still post on here? During hoops season especially when things are going poorly Dakich will just use this board as his material for the day.

The first time I corrected one of his boneheaded tweets he opened with the "do you know who I am" card. Went downhill from there.
LoL that is way too funny friend. Remember that espn commercial where Linda Cohn is in her car and honks horn. She yells out, "Do you know who I am?" Good grief, she was joking in the commercial and this guy seems like he is serious about it.

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif
You people do realize that Courtsense has mental issues right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT