ADVERTISEMENT

Jaden Johnson

SixthFlagComing

Freshman
Dec 15, 2012
I heard on Louisville radio today that this kid de-committed from Louisville and, according to the show's host, was looking at Memphis, Southern Miss and Indiana. I don't know anything about the kid, nor do I know if IU is truly in the mix, but thought I would pass along something I heard on the radio today

Kids got a CANNON! He's also accurate! I like the look of him. I also like how David Baldwin looks as well. Hopefully we can grab one of those two!

Reactions: Sassy61
He either wanted an insurance policy before his IU visit. Or the coaching staff must have felt great about the QB that visited last weekend.

He must not be 100% to Southern Miss if he is still visiting Bloomington this weekend.

you saying he will be the second coming of favre? as a packer fan since the tender age of 10, i don't think my heart could take another favre in a packer uniform

No...just saying that Southern Miss has turned out a QB we've all heard about...that is all

I do not think he is coming for a visit. My guess and just a guess is David Baldwin might be leaning towards IU

He either wanted an insurance policy before his IU visit. Or the coaching staff must have felt great about the QB that visited last weekend.

He must not be 100% to Southern Miss if he is still visiting Bloomington this weekend.
He is definitely not visiting THIS weekend, but next weekend is still possible.

He is definitely not visiting THIS weekend, but next weekend is still possible.
If a kid is announced within the week as 100% committed, why spend the money to fly him here to try and change his mind. I'd say good luck and move on. Yes, if it had been a month ago and he's telling you, I'm still open to IU, that's one thing. But he announced decommitting, then a new committment all within a week wasn't it? let's not go there now.

Who has more upside, David Baldwin or Jaden Johnson? I was really hoping to snag Johnson, damn it.

Reactions: kmathum
If a kid is announced within the week as 100% committed, why spend the money to fly him here to try and change his mind. I'd say good luck and move on. Yes, if it had been a month ago and he's telling you, I'm still open to IU, that's one thing. But he announced decommitting, then a new committment all within a week wasn't it? let's not go there now.
Because you have to understand how the game is played, he took the bird in the hand. It is still up in the air whether he visits here next weekend, he very well may not, if not , I wish him well at Southern Miss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT