ADVERTISEMENT

Ivermectin a promising drug...

If a doctor tells me that eating a scoop of dog shit will cure cancer, do I need to wait for another doctor to do a fact check?

How many doctors or which doctors do you need to hear from to believe that dog shit cures cancer? Or do you just believe the French linguist who says it won't?

My friend who is a Butler Grad Pharmacist said most of you are all full of shit. Just because a drug is old doesn't mean it doesn't help.

Reactions: ribbont
How many doctors or which doctors do you need to hear from to believe that dog shit cures cancer? Or do you just believe the French linguist who says it won't?

How many would I have to hear that from? It’s a number greater than or equal to zero.

Would I believe a French linguist? I would believe anyone who told me that was wrong, although I wouldn’t have to actually hear that from anyone.

You’re really on the French part this thing. That might be what’s triggering you. Are you one of those people who ordered Freedom Fries?

No, that would make me a savant.

I am not a savant.

Here....let me save you some time Karen,
Savant | Definition of Savant by Merriam-Webster (merriam-webster.com)
Genius, Gifted, Prodigy or Savant? (paulcooijmans.com)

Finally, the Karen response. That’s what I’ve been waiting for. Something about you typing the name “Karen”, it just, it comes across like poetry. I don’t care if others don’t appreciate your genius, I do. That’s all that matters.

Finally, the Karen response. That’s what I’ve been waiting for. Something about you typing the name “Karen”, it just, it comes across like poetry. I don’t care if others don’t appreciate your genius, I do. That’s all that matters.

Always here to help. Hopefully with the new administration you have the strength to become an objective and calm part of our society and lose that label. Best luck

Always here to help. Hopefully with the new administration you have the strength to become an objective and calm part of our society and lose that label. Best luck

We should all aspire to be calm and objective like you. By the way, have you seen that thing Joe Scarborough married lately?

"'This was a gift to us': Ivermectin effective for COVID-19 prophylaxis, treatment" https://www.healio.com/news/primary...n-effective-for-covid19-prophylaxis-treatment

Some positive news. But of course the media and AP so called fact checkers have already debunked it with zero evidence. Media is just pathetic.

"Fact-checking recent claims about COVID-19 vaccines, 'wonder drugs' and more | National News | heraldcourier.com" https://heraldcourier.com/news/nati...ion_7e0e6bea-6964-5b68-b615-56c8a298c53d.html
This thread has gone crazy. Just so everyone with a memory (including those who used to have a memory once) knows, LSD was once "a promising drug" as well.

This thread has gone crazy. Just so everyone with a memory (including those who used to have a memory once) knows, LSD was once "a promising drug" as well.

True, but did it already have a 40 year record of evidence?

I don't know if ivermectin is a solution, but I want to follow the science and see if it does. The early results of studies seem to be positive from well respected doctors. I hope the FDA et al will look at it.

I would bet there are plenty of people who are leery about getting the Covid vaccines, but would try ivermectin in an attempt to prove some of the media and health experts wrong.

As part of their personal trial with ivermectin they would live as if Covid didn't exist.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Well, I'll see all your filthy animals on the other side. Wife started developing symptoms (fever, coughing, sore throat body aches) early last week, so scheduled a test for Friday. I started feeling bad on Thursday (only a pretty constant fever between 99-101 and a slight sore thoat, but no coughing), so when she got her positive results, I scheduled a test for tomorrow morning. I don't see how I am not positive.
I'm sure we both got a pretty minor case, but her 6 days of coughing is worrisome to an old hubby like me.
Anyway, have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. This has totally blown up all of our holiday plans. They weren't very big, but still disappointing.
So, I am going to take a break from this place for a few weeks...just because. I won't leave you all hanging, so I'll try to post earlier than that from the ambulance gurney, if it comes to that (it won't).
I know this is extremely inconsequential compared to what many people have had to deal with this year.
When this is all over, I'll be back, if I haven't blown my savings on bleach, or whatever new bullshit Dr. Hills is pushing.

Take care everyone. This absence would rocket me to the top of the rankings, if ambulance boy still had the balls to post them.
Go IU!

Well, I'll see all your filthy animals on the other side. Wife started developing symptoms (fever, coughing, sore throat body aches) early last week, so scheduled a test for Friday. I started feeling bad on Thursday (only a pretty constant fever between 99-101 and a slight sore thoat, but no coughing), so when she got her positive results, I scheduled a test for tomorrow morning. I don't see how I am not positive.
I'm sure we both got a pretty minor case, but her 6 days of coughing is worrisome to an old hubby like me.
Anyway, have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. This has totally blown up all of our holiday plans. They weren't very big, but still disappointing.
So, I am going to take a break from this place for a few weeks...just because. I won't leave you all hanging, so I'll try to post earlier than that from the ambulance gurney, if it comes to that (it won't).
I know this is extremely inconsequential compared to what many people have had to deal with this year.
When this is all over, I'll be back, if I haven't blown my savings on bleach, or whatever new bullshit Dr. Hills is pushing.

Take care everyone. This absence would rocket me to the top of the rankings, if ambulance boy still had the balls to post them.
Go IU!
Best wishes to you and your stoker Bulk. That’s no fun and a shitty time of year to get it. Lots of fluids and sleep and cough drops and it will pass sooner than you think. And as for your stoker coughing mine and I coughed for nearly three weeks. I think that dry cough is common.

Last edited:

Go IU!
If it makes you feel any better, I now know about 25 people that have had COVID, including my sister and cousin, and three people that work for me. All had only mild symptoms with the worst being a loss of taste and smell. That guy works for me and teleworked the entire time and has since tested negative and has almost all of his taste and smell back. Once he’s fully recovered that will make 100% for those I know.

"'This was a gift to us': Ivermectin effective for COVID-19 prophylaxis, treatment" https://www.healio.com/news/primary...n-effective-for-covid19-prophylaxis-treatment

Some positive news. But of course the media and AP so called fact checkers have already debunked it with zero evidence. Media is just pathetic.

"Fact-checking recent claims about COVID-19 vaccines, 'wonder drugs' and more | National News | heraldcourier.com" https://heraldcourier.com/news/nati...ion_7e0e6bea-6964-5b68-b615-56c8a298c53d.html

Thought I would bump since ivermectin was approved by the NIH about 3 weeks, for the treatment on COVID.

Of course, the dipshit media decided to believe the French linguist instead of multiple pulmonologists. Wonder if those doctors can get an apology from that so called fact checker?

Nice article with good news.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
No evidence that it works, says Merck

Thought I would bump since ivermectin was approved by the NIH about 3 weeks, for the treatment on COVID.

Of course, the dipshit media decided to believe the French linguist instead of multiple pulmonologists. Wonder if those doctors can get an apology from that so called fact checker?

Nice article with good news.

Good lord, the FDA has NOT approved invermectin for treating Covid. In fact, they’re telling people not to use it for that.

Good lord, the FDA has NOT approved invermectin for treating Covid. In fact, they’re telling people not to use it for that.

Can't help how stooooopid the FDA is. Are they better than the NIH?

You’re the dumbass who falsely claimed the FDA had approved it. And NIH has neither approved it (which they can’t), nor recommended it for treating Covid.

Please repost where I said the FDA approved it.

And actually, you dipshit, I linked an article that says Unapproved by FDA. RIF.

I will amend my statement on the NIH as they removed its recommendation against using it, thus allowing it to be used.

Last edited:
The company that MAKES IT says....

stop taking it, fools.

Yes, I have read those articles, but there is tons of evidence to the contrary. It's a debate worth having.

But my original point was not about the drug, but about how the media was quick to dismiss it by using a rebuttal by someone with no medical knowledge.

I am the first one to admit I know little about medicine. But I have spent hours reading the info on FLCCC and reading counter arguments to know ivermectin may still be deemed a possible effective treatment and not to be quickly dismissed.

In fact, FLCCC presented to the NIH info from 18 trials with over 2k patients. Results were very positive.

Please repost where I said the FDA approved it.

And actually, you dipshit, I linked an article that says Unapproved by FDA. RIF.

I will amend my statement on the NIH as they removed its recommendation against using it, thus allowing it to be used.
NIH does not approve of disapprove of drugs. Their position on ivermectin does not “allow it to be used.” That’s not their role. Only the FDA can approve a drug for a particular use.

NIH does not approve of disapprove of drugs. Their position on ivermectin does not “allow it to be used.” That’s not their role. Only the FDA can approve a drug for a particular use.

I know that. But the NIH change does make doctors more comfortable in using it, as I linked an article from Buffalo News about doctors using it.

Did you even read the article? Have you read any info on the drug and its use? Or did you just want to name call and pick a fight?

I know that. But the NIH change does make doctors more comfortable in using it, as I linked an article from Buffalo News about doctors using it.

Did you even read the article? Have you read any info on the drug and its use? Or did you just want to name call and pick a fight?

I'm not trying to enter the fray, but there's a big difference between recommendation/approval and what the NIH did.

I've read quite a few things about it and spoken to a hospital physician in Wisconsin (not the one in the article) and it's clear that use is somewhat widespread. It sounds somewhat promising, but the studies have been slow to materialize.

I'm a novice, but I believe the downside risks from Ivermectin are lower than HCQ based on what I've read.

I'm a novice, but I believe the downside risks from Ivermectin are lower than HCQ based on what I've read.
Off label use of drugs is commonplace and has been for forever, but it's in the best interests of all concerned to keep a lid on it. At some point it becomes quackery.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT