ADVERTISEMENT

I've found many ways to lose gambling over the years but last night is a classic

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
I bet the So Alabama v Northwestern st game last night. I use this service, and the over was a highly rated play, don't know anything about either team. but it seemed like over 60 was a very solid play so I make a pretty significant bet

the score is 52-10 at HALFTIME, that's a winner at half.

Out of curiosity look up the final score it was 82-10 So Alabama, told myself damn should have bet even more that was a gift.

Go check my account this morning it seemed light, thought did I punch that in wrong I have done that in the past.

Go to settled wagers and I did bet it correctly. notice it just refunded the bet. l look closer at the transaction ticket it states bet canceled game not official, was stopped before 55 minutes of game play due to the mercy rule. when in the hell did college football put in a mercy rule, didn't know anything like that existed beyond 10-year-olds baseball. who decides when enough is enough? why did IU never use it against Wisconsin Ohio St or Michigan during some of the down years.

although not a losing bet, I'm 32 points over the spread and still can't cash a ticket. I guess there is some lucky ass somewhere who bet the under.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
I would dispute that with the site. I think they automatically refund on things like cancelled games, however I know people have disputed similar items in the past and have gotten paid. They DID go over the points, so I would think it would be worth a email.

I bet the So Alabama v Northwestern st game last night. I use this service, and the over was a highly rated play, don't know anything about either team. but it seemed like over 60 was a very solid play so I make a pretty significant bet

Out of curiosity look up the final score it was 82-10 So Alabama, told myself damn should have bet even more that was a gift.

Go check my account this morning it seemed light, thought did I punch that in wrong I have done that in the past.

Go to settled wagers and I did bet it correctly. notice it just refunded the bet. l look closer at the transaction ticket it states bet canceled game not official, was stopped before 55 minutes of game play due to the mercy rule. when in the hell did college football put in a mercy rule, didn't know anything like that existed beyond 10-year-olds baseball. who decides when enough is enough? why did IU never use it against Wisconsin Ohio St or Michigan during some of the down years.

although not a losing bet, I'm 32 points over the spread and still can't cash a ticket. I guess there is some lucky ass somewhere who bet the under.
wait there's a 10 run rule in NCAA football now? Damn IU toyed with it last week.

There isn't a standard mercy rule, but the coaches can agree to shorten the clock if they choose.

It's happened three times this year in college football. We probably shoulda last week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT