ADVERTISEMENT

IUWBB hosts Illinois (BTN)

Impressive game through 3 quarters. If you are disappointed with the men's play, watching the women play is a nice change.

Reactions: snowling
IU puts on a clinic to remain the only undefeated team in B10 play; posts a 83-42 domination of the Illini on the home floor. GBR! CTM goes 11 deep and 10 players saw double digit minutes. IU shot 53% (held Illini to 33%) and dominated the boards and assists.

Patberg - 21pt
Holmes - 16pt & 8rb
Berger - 11pt, 6rb & 4ast
Gulbe - 9rb
Wise - 6rb & 3ast

Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: Radio Zero
IU women put such a better product out than the men. Looking forward to their game Thurs. with Purdue, as I am done with IU men. It's clear the men's team doesn't care about winning so why should I? Go Lady Hoosiers!

Interesting, on this board, how so many wanted Moren fired her first few years, too, huh? Could it be building a program takes more than a couple years? Who knew?

IU women put such a better product out than the men. Looking forward to their game Thurs. with Purdue, as I am done with IU men. It's clear the men's team doesn't care about winning so why should I? Go Lady Hoosiers!

Complete domination and annihilation. Teri played only subs for last third of game and they stretched the lead. Mackenzie Holmes has to be the greatest recruiting coup in the history of IU Womens Basketball. Beat Purdue!

Complete domination and annihilation. Teri played only subs for last third of game and they stretched the lead. Mackenzie Holmes has to be the greatest recruiting coup in the history of IU Womens Basketball. Beat Purdue!
Yes, she was a steal. So was Grace Berger, Kentucky Miss Basketball. Hope CTM can keep recruiting at this high a level.

Interesting, on this board, how so many wanted Moren fired her first few years, too, huh? Could it be building a program takes more than a couple years? Who knew?
At least one that I saw complaining about her doesn't actually follow WBB at all, he just complained about her because she was hired by Glass.

Reactions: channi

There was very little discussion on this board about women's basketball before we got better.....there's not even been much SINCE they got better. Please so me "where so many on this board wanted Moren fired". Thanks.

So what gives?

IU unbeaten in conference play, IU-PU rivalry game, and it's on BTN+??? What game could be better to watch?

BTN scheduling leaves me wondering sometimes.

They're showing Michigan/OSU at 6:00, Maryland/Iowa at 8:00.

They announced their schedules Men's & Women's, on Sept 5th.....so they had no idea IU would be 3-0 and ranked where they're at.....you wish they had more flexibility, so they would not show the dog Illinois at IU game, rather than Purdue at IU 3 days later.

She might end up being the best player, period.........She reminds me of the Iowa girl who just graduated that so dominated as a jr & sr. Neither are great athletes....both could rebound and score using either hand.

Impressive game through 3 quarters. If you are disappointed with the men's play, watching the women play is a nice change.

I only watched a few complete women's college games before this year, all IU games. They've always been hard to watch, given the level of skill & talent involved. I've probably watched a 1000 IU men's games. The women's games are MUCH more enjoyable to watch this year. To those who hate women's basketball....I get it, but you need to go & watch this team.

She might end up being the best player, period.........She reminds me of the Iowa girl who just graduated that so dominated as a jr & sr. Neither are great athletes....both could rebound and score using either hand.

Some of the post moves she made last night were crazy good. Aleksa is looking better as the season progresses.

It's crazy this team still only loses one.player next season. This could go on for.more than a few years.

I only watched a few complete women's college games before this year, all IU games. They've always been hard to watch, given the level of skill & talent involved. I've probably watched a 1000 IU men's games. The women's games are MUCH more enjoyable to watch this year. To those who hate women's basketball....I get it, but you need to go & watch this team.
I feel the same way. It is usually like watching a small high school team that struggles to make layups. This team is different. I watched the NIT run and championship. This team can shoot and finishes possessions better than any IU team I have seen.

Gustafson. She uses both hands better than Gustafson. I had to watch a video of her for about five minutes before I realized she is right-handed.

I thought the exact same thing in watching the game, she reminded me of that Iowa girl as well, a real scorer. Gets the ball and puts it up, no dribbling around, just quick shot to the hole. She is gonna be great!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT